Reviews for Capture Me, Lad
Aimless-A-Smiles chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lols. Just end it like that. Beautiful.
Though I wonder what happens afterwards...
Poor Alfred, just left alone on his birthday. And then it gets better. XD
vodka's sister chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You jsut have have haaaaaaaaaaaaave to continue this! Its really good! i need to know what happens!
Allthingsgeeky chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm thinking if you don't finish it then I'll hope on a plane from America and kick you until you do XD just kidding! It's awesome and english is pretty awesome, and so is your grammer!
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'll be your beta, if you need one! This was amazing, even without a beta! This has serious potential, if you wanted to put the time and effort into making it into a chapter story. It's good standing by itself, but it could also be the first chapter for something much bigger.

If you want me as a beta, just contact me! Thanks!

-ZemyxDexion
AnHonestPuck chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Please please please continue this! I've never read a space pirate story before, and the premise suits UsUk very well. And I loved your Arthur! I've no doubt he was really that arrogant when he was a pirate. And seeing Hungary as America's captain is just AWESOME. I seriously don't have words for how excited I'd be to see an update.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
The most prominent thing I noticed was that you kept switching tenses throughout the story. There were also some problems with the punctuation after the quotation marks. I've never beta'd before, but I'd love to give it a try if you want to send me a message.

OMF did you make them space-pirates XD

I think this could have really gone somewhere if it were mre than a birthday fic. I know from experience how rushed these tend to be ;)
Cacow chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aw, this is reallt cool! I love it so much that I want to give you a cookie, yum! Oh, please continue, you've set up a really nice story and you could so take it further! Please do so, please! (ps, the grammer didn't have any mistakes as far as I could see...
Nonameisawesomeenoughforme chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
:D Awesomeness! _ I think it's awesome! And I didn't see any mistakes~ And it was very well written!
Priskila A chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hoooy I found this fanfiction (you sent the link of this to facebook) when I was about to go to church (cool) haha.

Wow wee great, the settings are good as always, I love your descriptions.

O yea, please continue your other-unfinished fanfics! (ooo I love to force). Including "you're mine", oh,and you said to me that you'll make another fanfic about theological academy etc... Don't lose your way okay?

Keep goiiiing! I'm cheering for you! :DD
Summer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Don't worry, you don't lack anything :)

Really awesome idea, you rock at writing!

Please continue! :) :) :)