Reviews for Weaving Strands
Mistress Mask chapter 11 . 4/3
I just spent the last day and half reading these 4 stories. At first i wasn't sure it was my cup of tea but by the end of the first one story i was hooked. Your a very talented writer. I would like to know the story of how Irene got darein and possible how the rest of the family acted after rini and syenda (sorry can't spell his name) decleared there love for one another. And if heilos brother wanted to avenge his brother.
Serenity312 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
I tried reading this but seiya and rinis sexual interaction is way to weird for me. Ill stick with the first two stories :)
Evenight chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Gotta say, I was a Helios fan. Still am. But whatevs
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
This was great, Happy Belated Easter!
sabina21 chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
good chapter update soon
ISana55 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
A FRIENDLY DESPERATE BUMP :)
Erin chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Please write more! Please, soon! Please, please, please!
YasJuly chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Oh my gosh. What's happening?! Serena can't be dead, right? Oh I hope you finish this story, whenever that may be.
littledeviljaz chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
fish it iv read the others they were goood. PLEASE PLEASE finish this one!
Briana M chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. ! I've been waiting for almost a year now. PLEASE.
Mrs. Jace Lightwood chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
OMG you need to continue this story ! I'm dying!
Isis2010 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Omg Sere is dead but knowing u you'll bring her back to life it's only fair I mean you killed and resurected Seiya like a billion times. I really like this story I read the sequels and loved them to so keep up the good work and please update soon I really can't wait to see what happens next.
unlockurdestiny chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
NOOO why Helios :( omgsh update soooon please !
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
wow, this just got crazily out of control. What will happen? Update soon!