Reviews for Disarmed
Filza Tahir chapter 3 . 3/2
It was so cute... :))
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Loved it. This brought a smile to my face, and I'd like to thank you for that.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Love every chapter of this story. But the first chapter with Bobby is the best. I was LMAO.
ryder21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Bobby is definitely able to handle anything these brothers throe at him, even a reluctant, angsty Dean. Loved Dean rummaging around in his boxers to make sure the 'goods' were ok, if help is needed in that department I'm available *drooling hopefully*. Another hilarious story Dizzo.
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Awwww...what a fitting and cute ending! Every once in awhile I need some chick flick moments for the boys and you delivered! :D

He was an island once again.- What a GREAT line! It's only six little words but they sure did punch me in the gut.

Hang on, hold that thought on Winchester luck …

He couldn't hide his smile.- PERFECT ending,loving everything I read by you.

You are making me want to write some Dean whumpage though...bout to join the ranks of the rest of the crazy fan girls LOL!
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Dean...with no pants...and um...where was I? *wipes river of drool from face*

Good job with this one! Just a quick question, what does 'Steady on' mean? I've heard it once before on the Lord of the Rings and I just wondered.

"You were sitting there today and a gorgeous girl had her hands all over your nether regions, and you were hollering out for me!"

Dean visibly wilted.

"I am never showing my face in that place again!"-HAhahahahahahahahaa! LOVING humilated! Dean :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
For the love of all that is holy...this is madness. BUT such a lovely and beautiful madness it is! I LOVE THIS! I'm probably a bit biased because it has Bobby and Bobby makes any fic for me, but the set up is perfect and so is the pay off! GREAT JOB!

"You ain't giving in to your pervy, touchy-feely, nursey urges with me".-BWahahaha! Oh Dean, your touch-phobia is just too much fun!

"hey Bobby, do you think it's possible to love your brother and want to rip his spleen out at the same time?" he sighed.-GREAT Sam line, I can see his face and he scrubs a hand through his hair! :D

The bath scene was just...there are no words for how awesome that little exchange was, Cinderella, Princess, Bobby FTW!

Bobby looked up at him. "I've kept dogs all my life" he explained breathlessly, "I'm used to bathing big, dumb aggressive things that don't want to be washed".-I think my last comment succintly showed just how much I love Bobby Singer. Cause it's alot, and those Winchesters too!

Off to read the next chapter with a huge grin on my face!:D
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Dean should just man up and admit he likes being close to his brother.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Bobby Singer is REALLY tough in this fic.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Ah now it's the other way round...poor Sammy.

You should write a sequal fic to this, if you haven't already.

I'll be looking out for it :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Omg Dean hahahahaha

things are just getting worse and worse for him no?

Dean visibly wilted.

"I am never showing my face in that place again!"

Snicker, pooor poor boy...
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
omg this is friggin hilarious Dizzo!

I could not stop laughing throughout this chapter, and I officially lost it during the bath scene.

You are a freaking genius :)

LOLLL This is great! I love this fic through and through
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love Bobby and I love how you portrayed him here. Of course Sam and Dean were amazing as well but it was Bobby who made the piece for me. Especially with his line about washing big dumb aggressive things that don't want to be washed. Great Job.
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
lolllll. gotta love Bobby! Awesome chapter. I know i'm going to throroughly enjoy the next two ]
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
That was fluffy and funny )

I enjoyed reading this! o/

See you around