Reviews for Alis in Training
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Now this is what fanfiction is supposed to be about! In fact, it ought to be required reading for anyone who wants to sit down and write fanfiction. It expands upon and develops characters, settings, and encounters without ever undermining what the original source material provided. The excellent writing and the wry humor make it a wonderful read, besides, and let's not forget the attention to technical detail so that there isn't a teeth-gritting spelling or grammar mistake getting in the way. Beyond awesome, Joel!
Freyna chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Joel! Nice to see you here!

This story has always been among my favorites along with "The Other Side".

You're a brilliant writer and I've never complimented you quite enough (or at all, now that i think about it) for your work. Well done.
Scarbie chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
This story was awesome! I never beat the game but I got pretty far, you've gave the characters much more depth than the game did. i liked the way you wrote your story by days. Great story!

'Your swing is too slow.' Sounds familiar LOL!
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Excellent! Love your Alis, love the PSIV reference, love the story. Yay, good. We don't get quality like this often on ffnet these days. Feel proud of yourself, and stuff.