Reviews for Five Times Sam Winchester Was A Hero
Belle pimprenelle chapter 1 . 1/16
I love what you've write here... I have never think about it that way before, but it is such a great angle to show all that Sam acomplished. A hero in real life, here for is loved one, as much as for strangers, saving then in every way he can, and apprecieting the feeling, researching it. And yet, his greatest sacrifice hasn't be done for glory, and some twisted sense of honor and heroisme. Sam done what was the only right thing, because it has to be done, by him.

I've had a great time reading you, think you :)
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Just so you know I read this story like every couple of months and I never get tired of it. 3
lanri chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
reviewing even though it's been a couple years since this was written and you probably won't even read this, but I had to because of your comment at the bottom because mal
but anyway. Loved this. Love your supernatural fic. That is all.
eza.xo chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
At the risk of bringing you to tears, ;-), this was a lovely little story! I loved the different ways you applied the concept of Sam being a "hero". You know, not always the expected saved-your-life type of heroic, but also in little gestures, like the tape and the sandwich. Lovely! :3
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwww Sammy is such a hero! *-*

Thx, I enjoyed this one ~

See you around

Rosetta
Scoz chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was... Amazing. I mean, everything you write is amazing, but this? Wow. And the last bit... You should be proud. You should be very, very proud, of everything you've got on here. :)
Cricket05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Another wonderful story my dear. I'm making my way through your list, and each are great, but I didn't think you needed separate reviews for each. Keep up the good work!
Freakinapplepiebaby chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love this! I mean like 'lollipop puppies in the sunshine' love this!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh, loves. It was just amazing. Everything was so perfectly done, and Sam stood up to Michael. The line that Lucifer never hated Sam shocked me for a second-made me pause to think-and I decided you're probably right. Very fitting.

(Oh, ho, I see that Firefly reference. Sneaky, you. lol)
Unistall chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Beautiful story! I really like how different all the moments are and I could definitely see Sam in all of them.

This piece really made me smile and really, it was such a joy to read!
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is absolutely brilliant and beautiful in so many different ways! An amazing piece of writing :)