Reviews for Tales of Bleach: Noble Flames
Onii-sama is a very formal way of saying big brother but noi-sana is sort of like a term of endearment it still means brother but its a way to be familiar while still being respectful
This story has potential but the only reason they might get out of the academy early is if they showed exceptional skill in kido, zanjutsu(cutting techniques{sword fighting}), hoho or is it hooh(movement techniques like flashes), and/or hakuda(hand to hand combat), zanjutsu is must being that a shinigamis main weapon is a sword and kido as well though if your a genius at znjutsu you be only slightly better in kido, and then 1 more thing taught at the academy movement techniques or hakuda, and finally you must have acheived shikai, the earliest a shinigami can graduate is after their first year. The only shinigami to grduate that fast or even near that fast is gin ichimaru and toshiro hitsugaya
Oneefemale
Oniimale
Zanpaktou materialization doesn't work that way first you need an asuachi a blank zanpaktou and then you must keep the asuachi on you at all times so it begins to absorb your excess energy and eventually once it has enough energy the shape will begin to change to its unique sealed form but getting to that point can take years and years the only reason ichigo could materialize his blade with out an asuachi is because zangetsu is both a shinigami zanpaktou spirit and a Quincy spirit weapon (which uses spirit particles to materialize)
Guest chapter 34 . 8/13/2014
PLEASE UNDISCONTINUED IT. I WANT MORE! PLEASE! IT IS SO GOOD!
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Onee-chan means big sister not brother
Sam Leonhart chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
... ... ... Please, PLEASE, don't use modern songs again... It ruins the feel of this, since if we go by Bleach being set 2003 at the latest, this would be around 1996 or 1995, and it's all screwy. It also doesn't fit with the setting of a more feudal era with random tech in it, for some reason...
Wife of the Great Fool chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
So interesting! And you please update?
Momma Milla chapter 34 . 4/20/2012
'_'

Continue dis biotch.
Momma Milla chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
GRRRIIIIMMJJJOOOOWWWW ! FUCK YEAH!
Momma Milla chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awwweeesssoommee!
Xeno chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I'd like to bring to your attention that Onee-chan is most definitely NOT an informal way of saying Big Brother. Sibling titles base from two words:

Nii (male), and Nee (female). From there, add the appropriate suffix (san, sama, chan) and there you go. The "o" at the beginning is optional, showing admiration.

The fact that you explained it the way you did while acting all like "for those of you not as lingual in Japanese as me", made me kind of laugh since you got it completely wrong lol.
shorty35565 chapter 34 . 2/1/2011
"Then what's the issue?" Jade asked- sum ppl just don't like sharing tht aspect of their life with the world.

"You know him?" the pink haired arrancar pushed in his glasses.

"Never heard of him," the soldier flicked his hair.- tht made me laugh.

I liked the part with Aizen.

if you truly wish to protect them you will keep them from becoming involved in the situation,- he's right.

luke did a small victory dance, lol i can imagine tht.

I wonder how it's going to be for Asch to she Natalia again. Wonder how Nanao is going to feel.
seanzilla115 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very intersteing crossover story,cant wait for the rest.
shorty35565 chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
Lorelei, love tht name.

Well, Jade put tht together quick. And Tear did not lol

"Luke really is dead, and he's come from beyond the grave to see us."- just come right out and say it. seems u were goin to have to so she would catch on.

they sure are worried about rukia, but I mean Orihime is there. rukia can't die as long as she's there.

Yea, byakuya is going to kill luke lol.

1st time i've seen u give a warning for a lemon, how about tht.
shorty35565 chapter 32 . 1/2/2011
What language is that song?

We don't know if we might get attacked anytime soon.- i take tht as they will.

Yep go SHinji!

Sorry for the short review, didn't have very much to comment on. This is why we go over chapters