Reviews for The Anecdotes
Annealice chapter 19 . 19h ago
This is one of my favorite one-shots you made! I love the way Shikamaru handle the other guy! It was so hilarious!

I love all the ShikaTema fics you made! Your'e such an awesome author!
Hope you write more :)
Rose-Aki chapter 21 . 3/27
I think you portrayed Temari so well. It seems she would back out at first at the thought of commitment. The end where they fell asleep against each other was so sweet :)
Shikatema.Addict chapter 25 . 3/7
super like xD
TheRedSin chapter 25 . 2/15
Awwww. How smooth, Shika. XD
Oonigiri chapter 25 . 2/13
OMG Great.
I love this! Thanks!
Fanwoman chapter 25 . 2/11
That was delicious, and not because of all the mentions of fruit during this bitter winter! I love the uncompromising devotion he shows her, and the deftly used repetition of "Do you need anything?" piling up the evidence of his sincere concern for her. I wasn't expecting it to end like that, but I can't help wondering if a dire event such as her injuries would be a necessary catalyst for them to reach the level of honesty with each other needed to have that conversation. And somehow, that it wasn't anything dramatic or flamboyant makes it even more romantic and completely appropriate for them.

Thank you for sharing!
Coelha-chan chapter 25 . 2/10
That was simply beautiful. I love to read fics where there's no games, no unnecessary teasing, just the fact that they do have problems, but love each other.
gigiluna11 chapter 25 . 2/9
This was a great chapter it had cute moments, keep up the good work can't wait for an another update.
babyfewd chapter 25 . 2/8
omg haha I did not see that ending coming x3 I liked it nd it was soo sweet haha
Player Zero chapter 25 . 2/8
Nice chapter. Some real touching moments in there
Fanwoman chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
Oh! What a complicated and vexing situation you've created here. She's the bloody princess of Suna, but she's not good enough for him to take home to his mom? Then he doesn't deserve her. Kiba's right; that would make Shikamaru a coward. You make me root for Kiba more than this series's leading couple, since she's being a coward, too. Despite how frustrating this story was, it was also a good read. Thank you for sharing.
Fanwoman chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
How did I miss an update of this?

Wow...just wow. It is so full of tactical romance on Shikamaru's part, so him, so them. And the ending! I love it!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Pretty good.

Thanks!
YungHime chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Augh so many Shika/Tema feels! I love this so much! You're so good!
DejaBlue95 chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
Any idea when chapter 25 will come out. Pls don't make it be 4ever pls we gotta know what happens. PS you an awesome writer.