Reviews for Haze
lovelyleveret chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This is a beautiful story. I honestly love the idea of Naruto being the captain of the ship :D I do hope you would still continue this story. I've read all your stories about Naruto and Sakura and I really enjoyed them all :) Please update. I would love to know more about the development of this story. :D Great job! :)
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
When I read the part of Naruto grabbing Sakura's hand and bringing her to his chest, I almost fangirl screamed! How much more awesome can you make the captain? I LOVE EVERYTHING about Naruto in your story. The way he deeply cares about Sakura, his playfulness, his determination, everything about him is so amazing.

I pray to god that you will update this. This beautiful masterpiece must be completed!
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The vocabulary, the grammar, the way you explain things, they are just PERFECT! I am impressed of how you can write this wonderful piece of literature. I can't stop but envy your talent.

Love the Captain Naruto Uzumaki. The way he and Sakura interacts are definitely more than friendship, but carefully keeping it from going further. It makes me so warm.
boratofkhazakistan chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
dude keep these comin. u got somthin going an to stop would be a waste
AstroMarze chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Pirates ! :D. I'm liking this so far X)
wolfwood121 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very nice story. Please continue soon!
Joele chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Gaaah i heart u for this! Naruto as Jack Sparrow (or Will) neways your an awesome writer i hope this keeps flowing in like honey. I request you read these stories called A voice in the wind by tricksie and Surviving Summer by KNO their both good wellps gots to goes. Bye

Joele
Love It chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I have read both chapters about 4 times each, and I'd love some more material to read! I've always been a fan of your writing, especially with In Anger And Affection. Your so talented and I can only hope that you will update this great story soon!

PS. I love how you morphed the characters into this AU without making them lose their personalities and keeping their true, key traits in line.

Update soon, please!
Manara chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Very good! Keep going please!
Ephemeral Semblance chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This is a wonderful story so far. Well done.
VioletCrush chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
SO GOOD! Wow, I loved this! I like your style and where the story is going. Such a great idea too! I was looking for something good to read to let my mind rest after my 2 and a half hour Genetics test. Yay! I can't wait to read more!
The A-Reader chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
This looks quite an interesting story! It's not the same old same old which I like very much. Thinking outside the box! You write with much description and emotion which is a plus. Keep up the good work.
The Fuzzy Slipper chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Its real cute! I like this story so much that it would be a shame if you didnt update/finish it. The characters are appealing, the plot is different and well done and i want to see what you do with it next so please update soon! :D
Peach Tuesday's chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
glad this story is back (:

hehe i love the way they interact!

great chapter!
nevergonnaknow chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I honestly adore this story. I would really love it if you could update more often. The idea is more original than other sailor stories I have seen. Please update soon!