Reviews for Haze
you are brilliant! the plot is awesome, your writing flawless, the best characters put together and probably more to come, I'm SHOOK
I am a hopeful idiot so maybe you'll uptade someday? it would be awesome to see what you have in store for them!
Watstew chapter 1 . 3/26
Damn! I wasn't expecting to love your story as much as I did. So sad that I won't read the end of it, or at least, read a kiss between the two of them. Maybe one day, you'll update it. Can't wait for that day! Thanks! :)
brenda sianipar chapter 2 . 12/13/2019
wow i really enjoy and love this story! i love sakura and naruto’s characters here! love the setting! and ofc, i LOVE your writing! so talented!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
I love it. I love your writing style and your grammar is great. And you know, it's a little like "One Piece". Update please.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Hi. I just want you to know that your writing is beautiful. You still have so many followers and people who are waiting for you to update this masterpiece. It's been too long. Regardless, your writing is amazing and I'd wait as long as it takes. But please, please let this story continue. It's too amazing for it not to. I'm so deeply touched by how amazing this story is. Please please please update this story soon.
lovelyleveret chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This is a beautiful story. I honestly love the idea of Naruto being the captain of the ship :D I do hope you would still continue this story. I've read all your stories about Naruto and Sakura and I really enjoyed them all :) Please update. I would love to know more about the development of this story. :D Great job! :)
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
When I read the part of Naruto grabbing Sakura's hand and bringing her to his chest, I almost fangirl screamed! How much more awesome can you make the captain? I LOVE EVERYTHING about Naruto in your story. The way he deeply cares about Sakura, his playfulness, his determination, everything about him is so amazing.

I pray to god that you will update this. This beautiful masterpiece must be completed!
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The vocabulary, the grammar, the way you explain things, they are just PERFECT! I am impressed of how you can write this wonderful piece of literature. I can't stop but envy your talent.

Love the Captain Naruto Uzumaki. The way he and Sakura interacts are definitely more than friendship, but carefully keeping it from going further. It makes me so warm.
boratofkhazakistan chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
dude keep these comin. u got somthin going an to stop would be a waste
AstroMarze chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Pirates ! ~~~ :D. I'm liking this so far X)
wolfwood121 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very nice story. Please continue soon!
Joele chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Gaaah i heart u for this! Naruto as Jack Sparrow (or Will) neways your an awesome writer i hope this keeps flowing in like honey. I request you read these stories called A voice in the wind by tricksie and Surviving Summer by KNO their both good wellps gots to goes. Bye

Joele
Love It chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I have read both chapters about 4 times each, and I'd love some more material to read! I've always been a fan of your writing, especially with In Anger And Affection. Your so talented and I can only hope that you will update this great story soon!

PS. I love how you morphed the characters into this AU without making them lose their personalities and keeping their true, key traits in line.

Update soon, please!
Manara chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Very good! Keep going please!
Ephemeral Semblance chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This is a wonderful story so far. Well done.