Reviews for Naruto: The Winter Fox
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 8/24
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
shadowstorm17 chapter 5 . 6/26
I appreciate the fact that you are rewriting your works, what I am confused over is the fact that it has been four years since this notice has been posted, and there has not been a word about when the rewrite will be posted. If something has prevented you from updating, I can understand that. However, I would like to know what is doing so if it is not too personal. Otherwise, keep up the good work.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 5 . 3/23
Please post another chapter when it is put up.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Don't do it I really like how it is going now pleas
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
what is the name of this storys rewrite can u pm it to me please thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Write more please! need more
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I get that the Council's a great 'bad guy' image, but why does EVERYONE let them walk all over the Hokage? They are an ADVISORY BOARD ONLY. They have NO legal power over the village decisions and they were only formed to take a little load off the Hokage's position.
Publicola chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Fun story so far, but I gotta say Naruto's new kekkai genkai is severely over-full. I don't say it's overpowered, especially compared to what Kishimoto made of the Sharingan, but there's just too much unrelated elements.

When you rewrite this, I'd recommend restricting it to the following:

Body: his body is more resistant to the cold
Chakra: he now is able to mix Water and Wind chakra to make Ice, like Haku's bloodline
Eyes: his eyes are now able to track heat signatures, even where normal vision doesn't work

Basically, this list would restrict the kekkai genkai purely to ice-related changes, like an improved version of the Yuki clan. Now, you could keep some of the other changes (like the Kyuubi making his body more able to channel demonic chakra), but those would be body manipulation resulting from his status as a jinchuuriki, not a kekkai genkai that could be inherited by Naruto's future children.

I'd also recommend getting rid of the 'demon claws' as unnecessary, and the 'primal aura' as being way too cliched a set-up for a harem fic. I don't mind Naruto/Multi pairings, but I prefer to work with a limited number of relationships and avoid the use of involuntary aphrodisiacs.

All that said, I've greatly enjoyed your other stories I've read so far, and I'm greatly enjoying this story as well.
Czar Joseph chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Please don't delete!
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Dang it, it was getting good :p
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Toldya. I hope that Naruto can thaw out some of those hearts.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Having a feeling that the duce is going to hit the fans in that meeting, and I like this version.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
ok well i will wait for that because your storys rules
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
If you don't want to teach "Mr. Arrogant", well accidents happen ALL THE TIME on missions, it's just part of the shiniobi life style ne? Even if the council is pissed after, TOO bad HE'S DEAD!
xsanoxx chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
fuck man this was getting awesome i hope you can start the rewrite soon this story is getting very good :D