Reviews for Aftermath
FullMetal chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Update soon? :s
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
wow this is super good!

also when gran hit him, i winced :/

nice story and we almost neber see al/hughes parental...

update, cuz idk how hughes is going to deal eith ed after the barry incident! i mean, ed totally broke down!

:D
BanditPonyta chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I think your writing has improved even more since the last time I read something from you. I'm really liking this story. I love all the interaction between Ed and Hughes. You make me want to write a story about them. I hope you add more onto this soon. I really want to read it.
Hinata888 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Yay! Barry the Chopper! XD I'm weird, I know.

Angsty FMA fics are awesome! Where would we be without them?

Update soon?

I'm enjoyin' it so far!

-SilverMoon888 (on my sister's account)
FTA92 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
awwwww Al! he is awesomeee! and he deserves more love!

Thanks for giving Al some love! :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
wow! are you good at this or what? awesome job!
The Curse of Forever chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Yay for the upcoming Barry the chopper! I love parental Ed/Hughes and find that there is never enough of it. I'd love to see how Hughes handles Ed after Barry. Can't wait ;)
Catvenger chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AWWWWW!

i lovelovelove parentalfics3

UPDATE ASAPPPP PWEEZ
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I am really loving your story and hope you will write more and update soon.
Falcon Rider22-23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
please keep up with this! its soo good!
Mad-eye-93 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Love It 8) x
Lilac Marauder chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Good start. I don't have a clue of what this story is about but it seems to be good from this first chapter. Update soon!
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Nice oneshot! You and I both know that hurt!Ed is the best, and I've never even thought about when Gran hit him. That would have surely left a nasty bruise; possibly even internal damage. Good thinking!

I miss our long conversations! They kinda died, because I got so busy with college . Anyways, I'd love to talk again sometime! xD

I was very happy to see you post something, and this story was quite enjoyable.