Reviews for Run, My Dear
brisket chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is one of the best hetalia fics I've ever read! The complete 180 degree shift of Belarus is so well written and makes me sympathize for her so much :0 I really hoped she'd escape him for good omg
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I always had wondered what would happen if Russia and Belarus's relationship was reversed. Thanks! This will e an interesting read
silvergryphon06 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I like this slightly aggressive Russia taking Belarus for himself. Very well written and a treat to read :)
Marina459 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I love this. I can't tell you how many times I've read and re-read this x3 it's just so perfect.
JustSpirky chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
OMG! This was really good! Really liked it!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I reach towards the sky, I've said my goodbyes
Careless Error chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Rusbel needs more love indeed! Anyway, great story, I wish there was more!
Boso chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really wish people would make a Russia x Belarus sorta like this and not filled with gore,torture, and so on like most of the other ones. :/
Awesomesauceosaur chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love it :D *wipes blood away from nose*
lastyearsking chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Amazing. Someone whom shares the irritation that they switched the rules in Hetalia! And ooooh you are very good at this... you must write more! I'm totally attacking your profile! God...
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
wow, great story
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nice reversal, this is really great.
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
You must make more stories like this. This is a perfect example of how canon characters can be in canon...with significant historical background. I ADORE your portrayal of Russia; it does him justice from the constant portrayal of him being a rapist or whatnot.

Double points for not making it incest, and making it exactly how the relationship between the countries were really like in real life.

I cannot thank you enough. The writing was superb, the characterizations wonderful. You must make a full length story of this!
verlynlacap chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I love this so much! And the way you write is pure awesomeness. Please please continue! Haha, and the smut was totally hot. Love Russ/Bel!
Nefarion chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Oh my god... That was probably the hottest smut..that I've ever read in my enitre life. And I'm being serious to. And you've officially converted to me to Russia being the one chasing after Belarus instead, now.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »