Reviews for Ranma/ Panzer Dragoon Saga; 'Avatar'
mythicalprogramm chapter 34 . 3/17/2015
I just binged on all most of your Ranma xover stories.

This is my second favorite, the world you borrow and build is amazing and the sci fi elements are very good. I love it. I wish you would finish this.

BTW your Ranma xmen was amazing! Love the ending.
Natalie-E-G chapter 34 . 9/9/2013
It says the story is concluded. Is the end posted elsewhere? This is hardly a conclusion stopping in the middle of a battle with nothing resolved.

I will ignore all the spelling, grammatical, and other technical mistakes that were legion and in every chapter.

I did however want to see the end.
firemaster101 chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
haahahahahaha hardly a threat
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
yay ranma is here
Wordlurker chapter 34 . 10/24/2009
Updated? Its... UPDATED! Being one of the first Ranma fics I've ever read and liked, that's good news, indeed! Good to know that the old masterpieces aren't all dead, yeah.

Keep up the good work!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 34 . 7/25/2009
YES, another one! Happy Dance!
god of stuff chapter 34 . 7/9/2009
So far I am loving this story. I've always had a soft spot for panzer dragoon and i love how you have managed to integrate Ranma into the world. I hope that we find out soon how Ranma ended up in this situation in the first place.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh, a Ranma and PDS cross that's a first! I have high expectations as I just love all your other works. Can't wait to see what's going to happen this time to our favorite lovable aqua transsexual hero.
Ysolde chapter 34 . 4/1/2009
Impressive, not exactly Ranma from the manga, but he/she seems to have some of the personality. I wonder if perhaps hsi/her soul was infused at the time of creation?
Garahs chapter 34 . 3/23/2009
"This time, he felt honor bound to spar as many, if not all, he faced." Should be spared, I think.

Good stuff, though it's a little short. Glad this is still being continued.
DarkStrider chapter 34 . 3/23/2009
I read this over from beginning to end just so I could enjoy the chapter in the proper context once more and I think that the premise and plot are definitely fantastic, both in scope and excitement, however I think that the story is a little let down by the grammatical errors throughout and the seemingly random timeskips that leave the reader feeling confused and wondering what has occurred.

Perhaps a revision of the chapters to streamline the scenes and dialogue will make it shine like it deserves?

Still, despite its drawbacks I always look forward to reading more. Please continue, and if I can be of any help at all, please let me know!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 34 . 3/22/2009
It's great to see this updated. Thanks.
sopchoppy chapter 34 . 3/20/2009
I have been waiting for an update to this story, it is one of my favorites! Thanks, and I am looking forward to the next.
TenWings chapter 34 . 3/20/2009
UPDATE SOON!
borg rabbit chapter 34 . 3/20/2009
Grate chapter. Hope Ranma shreds the one responsible.