Reviews for Action & Reactions
snoopylover60 chapter 41 . 6/11/2014
Ok, Edward is not with Malice!

Rose and Em have a agreement? Really?

Bella needs to get her head out of her rearend and decide what she wants! Either be with him and trust him, or dump him and move on.

Looking forward to more! Please update soon :)
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Interesting beginning. Interested to see where you take this. Unfortunately, Edward has realized a little to late that he is acting like a dipshit.
YJ22 chapter 41 . 5/15/2014
I love this story. It's one of my favorites! Can't wait for the update! Also can't wait to see what happens next.
YJ22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Just read the first chapter can't wait to read the rest!
Jessasaurus011 chapter 41 . 4/21/2014
Hey I just started reading this story and I love it! Ignore any negative reviews, your writing is great and it pulled me in from the very first chapter :)
Hope you update soon!
Have a nice day :)
Guest chapter 41 . 4/18/2014
I think he did make mistake with Bree too. He used that girl. He learn nothing. He didin't love her but he still fucked her. He was in a relationship with her although he supopsed to love Bella. If she was one night stand then ok, mayby it wouldn't be so bad, because he would not give that girl any ideas. But because he loved Bella it's like he cheated on both of them. He leanr nothing.
I'm happy E and B are together now but Bella should fuck as manny guys as she could while they were apart. Edward didin't deserve any thouth and emotion.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Some men are just losers. They were, they are and they will be losers.
sujari6 chapter 41 . 4/17/2014
I hope she gives him a chance to explain.
Momma Laura chapter 41 . 4/17/2014
Eh, it's your story - take it where you want to take it - I just like reading what's next! Just keep writing :)
Kgunter34 chapter 41 . 4/16/2014
Mmmm, I will reserve judgement on his character until we know the whole story. He can't really be stupid enough to cheat again.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/3/2014
What happened? Are you coming back?
Dreamcatcher51 chapter 40 . 2/22/2014
I discovered your story recently, and just finished reading it. I must tell you it is absolutely FABULOUS! I love how you characterize and detail everything. Thanks for this wonderful read and I hope that you continue to write it. I love Edward and Bella together, but Edward always seems to get the short end of the stick. I know he cheated, but he should just kick Bell's ass to the curb with the quickness! She's really a weird chick?
sujari6 chapter 40 . 11/30/2013
I fear Alice is going to cause problems.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/23/2013
in real life this kind of relationship will never work, it only work in a mind of very forgiving author and Edward crazed fan fiction fan. Your Edward's action has turned Bella in to a possessive girl with complete lack of trust and confidence. A year and half of being lied to and cheated was pushed under the rug for the benefit of a forced HEA story. Edward has not learned ONE lesson or has not paid any serious consequences for his action. Bella needs to get a way from him and all the crazy ex's, the two faced friends... get to a college where there is no Edward, get help, go out, live life and learn she deserves better in life.
cullenmeadow chapter 40 . 11/20/2013