Reviews for No Daughter of Mine
Camilo The Great chapter 1 . 7/22
There are far too few truly great WoT fics. It's bright and blazing beacons like this one that make the field seem even more bare. There's this, Secret Smiles, and... uh... well, I'm sure there are others.
Fainfan chapter 1 . 7/2
Always saw the damane system a flaw waiting to be exploited
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 4/23
Perfect. Beautifully-executed. Wonderful.

The flow is marvelous. The foresight with the fox head medallion was beautiful: its timing was perfect to increase the impact of the scene on the reader on the extent of his dedication to protect her.

I absolutely adored this. It's the best WoT fanfic I've read so far. All the characterizations were perfect and I love how you even took the time to establish some of Jivendar's character. And Bode's sass at the end about 'loved your wife, but she lopped off your head' was a nice bit of humour after the gravity.

This fic was a recommendation. I'm glad I read it.

When Mat called for Kellanda and told his sister to dismiss her escape route I had a moment of panic and tried to figure out what he had planned. My next immediate thought was to just trust Mat: he's a much better strategist than me. Writing this review now I realize that it was you who came up with the strategy. Your story was so well done that it brought the characters to life and despite how short it was I was totally immersed. You're brilliant.

Thanks for writing. I would adore reading more of something like this if the plot bunnies ever tickle you.

Cya 'round,
Lili
rmgiroux chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I like your take on future Mat - sounds just like what he'd do...

It would be very interesting to see Chapter 2 - I suspect Tuon won't take this very calmly :)
Grummel chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Brilliant, simply brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Need more please
Tysan chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Bloody brilliant.

I almost wish Atean had refused and Mat was obliged to break the empire.

The imperial family life also seems quite authentic.
Rex Splode chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Is there not a story on here about the after years that is longer than a chapter or two? I found this short story very interesting and i've often wondered what would become of Seanchan and those involved with Mat there. He absolutly hates slavery and i cannot imagine him tolerating it forever.. I liked this a lot and i can only say that i wish you would write more about Mat and Tuon and the Seanchan.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Incredible, and very Mat. An instant favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Very well written I think. Didn't notice any obvious grammar or spelling errors. Thought it captured a future Mat quite well. Enjoyed it.
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
You are fucking amazing. I looked through so many fics to find one that accurately captured the writing style of RJ/BS and you, wonderful author, have done so. I want to read more. Please write more.
leorb chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
more please.
I always like a prince of ravens fic, this one shows the side I love most about him. how he is willing to let rules and customs burn for the people he loves.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
awwwwwww.

Love this.

But geez. I wish he'd already overthrown the freaking silly Seanchan culture.
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow... This story... It... I'm speechless... Touching beyond words... Damn...
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great story, and great writing. It sent chills up my back, and goosebumps down my arms. Perfect characterization, too. Thank you for writing this.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »