Reviews for Understanding
Darkverger1 chapter 9 . 4/4
Ok first, this is bad, second. what did we do to deserve getting 2 chapters so soon. I"m glad you have decided to work on the story. And that was funny how they turned back, Honestly I think every guy has wondered what it would be like to do it as a girl, which sounds weird now that I say it. So if all those are girls then where are the guys and who turned into who?
Darkverger1 chapter 8 . 3/28
Well that was an interesting conversation she was in. Hmm that was funny when she tried to sent images to Argent. Glad you're still writing on this. Thanks for continuing the story.
Darkverger1 chapter 7 . 1/3
KF Fan, your back, I had given up all hope. This is so great. I loved the chapter. Really feeling sorry for Jinx at the end. I hope this story is going to continue. It's really great.
Gunner.C96 chapter 2 . 1/3
dude keep updating
Gunner.C96 chapter 1 . 1/2
finallyyy! and update! where have u been?!
Darkverger1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in years, but you really should. I really liked where it was going. And I love your stories.
Flora chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I hope that this is not the end because I like it :D them having to understand what it's like in each others shoes and how they need to act to be the other. As well as you find out why jinx is like the way she is and why Wally is like the way he is. I love it and can't wait until you update so please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Damn robin
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This story is cool but you haven't updated this in over two months . Please update soon . This Is rated M so I would like to see Wally have sex with Wondergirl or Argent in Jinx's body , that would be hot .
paramore1055 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
great story c:
Flinxie chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
r u going to finish this soon i would love to read it i saw it a wile ago but i hate reading a story thats not finish cause you have to wait a wile for the next part
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Wow.

I never thought about it that way before.

You have a real knack for picking up on the subtleties of their situation. That the "runner's high" would be magnified for speedsters makes boatloads of sense, but it just never occurred to me before.

This story is even better than I thought it would be. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride.

Now ... the inevitable question: As it has been nearly a year and a half since your last update, have you truly abandoned the tale? That would be a mortal sin and a felony, if true. I've occasionally adopted an orphaned story that I thought could be salvaged, and finished it, but ... no can do here, boss. Your style is too unique, your wordplay too sharp, your ideas too ... well, just too damn good.

I only hope you pick up the threads again, because this epic, this glorious glowing tapestry MUST be finished.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
TOO ... FREAKIN' ... HILARIOUS!

BRAVO!

However, once Robin puts himself back together, he's gonna be gunning for "Jinx". Maybe Kori can ... um ... "placate" him.

Yeah, that'll work.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Wally's getting more information than he really wanted to hear! Love it!

Oh. Uh-oh. The wine "loosened inhibitions"?

Not good.

Wally ain't that inhibited to begin with!