Reviews for Understanding
Darkverger1 chapter 10 . 5/17
LOL OHHH I almost died while reading this. Oh that next chapter is gonna be really interesting. Roy is gonna get a lot of action.
thebestoftherest chapter 10 . 5/17
God chapter funny.
hazel chapter 9 . 5/7
Hahaha i love this chapter! It's funny and hot! Waiting for your next update!
Darkverger1 chapter 9 . 4/4
Ok first, this is bad, second. what did we do to deserve getting 2 chapters so soon. I"m glad you have decided to work on the story. And that was funny how they turned back, Honestly I think every guy has wondered what it would be like to do it as a girl, which sounds weird now that I say it. So if all those are girls then where are the guys and who turned into who?
Darkverger1 chapter 8 . 3/28
Well that was an interesting conversation she was in. Hmm that was funny when she tried to sent images to Argent. Glad you're still writing on this. Thanks for continuing the story.
Darkverger1 chapter 7 . 1/3
KF Fan, your back, I had given up all hope. This is so great. I loved the chapter. Really feeling sorry for Jinx at the end. I hope this story is going to continue. It's really great.
Gunner.C96 chapter 2 . 1/3
dude keep updating
Gunner.C96 chapter 1 . 1/2
finallyyy! and update! where have u been?!
Darkverger1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in years, but you really should. I really liked where it was going. And I love your stories.
Flora chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I hope that this is not the end because I like it :D them having to understand what it's like in each others shoes and how they need to act to be the other. As well as you find out why jinx is like the way she is and why Wally is like the way he is. I love it and can't wait until you update so please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Damn robin
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This story is cool but you haven't updated this in over two months . Please update soon . This Is rated M so I would like to see Wally have sex with Wondergirl or Argent in Jinx's body , that would be hot .
paramore1055 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
great story c:
Flinxie chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
r u going to finish this soon i would love to read it i saw it a wile ago but i hate reading a story thats not finish cause you have to wait a wile for the next part