Reviews for Dismantle : Repair
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 55 . 5/20/2014
Well that was cleared up. But I hate where you left it! It's almost at the tip of the relationship and then you stopped. I do hope you complete this story because it is one that is very well written and thought out. Either way, thank you for your explanation for why you are putting this story on an indefinite hiatus. There is nothing I hate more than an incomplete story without any explanation. Good luck with your studies, and I hope it settles down enough or you to get back to writing!
-hungryelf
Guest chapter 53 . 5/20/2014
I don't understand why she was located to go to St Mungos... ?
ME chapter 55 . 3/3/2014
This is a really, really unbelievably great story!
And I'm not just saying this because I want an update.
It's a shame you don't have time to write any more and I hope you'll finish this story :)
elfomatic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I hope everything went well with school. I really hope you resume the story soon. I have been waiting and thinking about it with anticipation often! Please don't abandon it. Please resume soon!
CoolBookLover chapter 55 . 3/27/2013
Hi! I am _(WRITTEN ABOVE) I would really like it if you could get in touch with me whenever you log in next time...:) I really love your story and would love to offer you some tips if you PM me. And I like your name Eleantris very much, how did your parents ever come up with it? :D
CoolBookLover chapter 49 . 3/27/2013
Thank God another one of your cliff-hangers haven't made an appearance! :P
Guest chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Do u mean dat Carl was crushing after Ginny and then Harry swooped in and she fell in luv wid hin? Awesome!
middlekertz chapter 55 . 2/3/2013
Ohh, noo.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 55 . 2/3/2013
Hope everything works out! This is a wonderful story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 35 . 2/3/2013
Great job. Hermione kind of reminded me of myself with shopping.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
I can't believe that Henrietta is in denial as well! But at least you explained her reasoning. Great chapter!
ClementineLullaby chapter 55 . 1/20/2013
So sad! It's one of my favourite Hermione/Severus story! I will really miss it...
I hope that you will finish it one day because it was a great great story!
You're talented. Good luck in your studies.
jadely31 chapter 55 . 1/17/2013
Choosing how to spend your time is a personal call. You owe it to yourself to spend it where it best advances your goals. We have all enjoyed this story and won't take it personally if you have to pause. Thanks for all that you have already put into it.
Moewe24aol.com chapter 55 . 1/17/2013
What a deep breath indeed! I think I could hear it here in my place even ;-)
Well.. disappointed, just a bit, but never angry, believe me. You have to do what is necessary now, what's the word - yes: priorities... and I think that it's the right thing to do. I do hope that there won't be any real angry readers, and if there are some, please don't take it to your heart (do you say so in your language, too?). Maybe you can look at it this way: we are the readers, i.e. the consumers (*g*) of all those wonderful stories, including yours, and many of us (including yours truly) don't write ourselves but take all those great stories to have a good time, to relax after a stressy day by diving into our favourite fictional world, whereas you, the authors, dedicate so much of your precious, limited leisure time to the creation of those stories we all benefit from. So, who are we to complain, should one of you not be in a position, at the moment, to continue a story but has to set their priorities on another aspect of life? Aaaargh, grammar! Scusi, I do my best ;-)

Anyway, I shall be glad to hear from you again as soon as you are able to, and in the meantime, please accept my respect for your decision, and my sincere wishes for a successful scholastic time. The story will remain in my favourites-list for stories still to be continued, and I promise to take a look every now and then, let's say from summer onwards, to look if it's continued or not. But, no stress - take all the time you need.

All the best to you!

MOEWE
littleloren chapter 55 . 1/16/2013
Eh, It's all right! I love your story so much I can wait! Your grape story is far the best I've read. Study hard!