Reviews for To Bring Up A Kiss
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I disagree with your assumption that it sucked. In fact, I quite enjoyed it! *smirks* (Inside of head: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Hetti chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hahahahaha!

I liked the first fic, and I love this fic :D

I'm weary glad you decided to writ this :P
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
So cute! And I love the last sentence. Great job; if only you could write a sequel.
gggggg chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
the new one? its not that good. and when did u offend me? if im not the only one who uses gggggg as a name. i really should sign up after getting addicted this past year 2 these stories... ah well.
BeautyIsOverRated chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I luv yr writing and im glad u did a segual. its was funny. but u could have used a pensive to show cedric and harry the memory.
Deactivating chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
AWWWWWW *puts hand over christinas mouth* no objections tis awesomeness! :P jus love remus' reactions ta sirius their relatinship between them... *sigh* i jus LOVE how ya write sirius remus.. for me ya the only person who can write their characters jus right.. esp sirius n also how he is with remy ;)x
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay! Sequel! It was cute, I don't care if you hate it 'cause I loved it. Especially the end. Favorite line: "Harry gapes at the black haired man for a moment, not believing his gall, before turning to face Cedric, who looks torn between turning ten different shades of red and eleven different shades of pale." And yay, for a house full of slash. I loved the first so I'm really glad you wrote a sequel. Until the next ;]

And Alice in Wonderland, the new one with Johnny Depp? Because I loved that, it was so so awesome! And I totally made my family go with me and I made them sit in the very top row, very middle 'cause that's only the best seat. But yeah, it was awesome and we own it. Glad you put it off to write this for us ;]
Merthur chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was so cute! I love how much of a bad (or good, depending how you look at it) influence Sirius and Remus are!
dreamqueen1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
OMFG! ROTFLMAO! very funny! kinda weird, but very very very funny!
soratanaka chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Haha, wonderful!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I liked the start very well done, cute as well. Also Sirius' mad enthusiasm and fun explanation. Didn't really think Harry and Cedric they would kiss at the end, not my thing, but it was still a good little addition to the first part.

x
Fizzy-Flo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Brilliant and cute!
RacingShadows chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Squweeee! This is just.. the epitome of cute. I think I need some Cedric/Harry now(that stuff seems rather hard to find.) Ahhh, thank you!
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Eh, wasn't too terribly big on the ending, but the rest was REEEEALLY GOOD. Especially: "'But you love it when I...'
'Don't you dare.'" Sorry if that wasn't exactly right, but I'm on mobile here and it's a right pain in my arse. Anyways, like I said, it was really cute :)
tayler chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
plz put up a one shot about ced and harry coming-out to padfoot and moony