Reviews for Can I Ask You to Let Me Love You More Than This?
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Omg I love this story so much! Not sure if this was supposed to be the end or not, but either way it was amazing.
turtleloverofforever chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Please update soon...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Hot! Great story! XD
kitty chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
oh ma gerd this story is for more chapters!
chibinekogirl101 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Love this :)
tenneys-oats chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Aak! Please write more of this! It is rare to find a Blackstar/Kid story that is this long and fantastic! I absolutely love how you write these two characters and the way they are falling in love is just adorable! Keep up the amazing work and please write more!
chibinekogirl101 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
OMG CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE
Crona Gorgon chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
THIS IS MY OTP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OH MY FUCKING GOD. AND THIS IS REALLLLLLLLY HOT. LIKE...UNF. I AM SORRY I CAN'T TURN OFF CAPS LOCK OH MY WOW THIS IS PERFECT. THANK YOU YOU HAVE TO UPDATE *SOOOON*
Me Myself and Kisame chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Ah! You updated :)

This has been my favorite fic. for these two characters so far!

I hope you update again soon! :D
Zorolover3 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
We all know black star can pull through with his awesomeness!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
This is amazing! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Kara Black chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
oh gosh yes, you updated! I love you!

So I guess Kid already realized that Black*STar and him have feelings for eachother I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon please :)
CanadianCold chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Oh man, this story is awesome xD

I just started watching Soul Eater, and the perverted thoughts of Soul and Black Star, and Kid and Black Star came to my mind...

And you, MargeryDoe, you do Kid-Black Star justice! It's very cool how Kid's slowly returning the feelings Black Star has for him, but he can't even understand what they are xD

Update soon! This is awesome.
nishanightray chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
luv it!

pls update soon :(
Kara Black chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Please, you gotta upload this story soon! I just had to go back to read a lot of chapters because I forgot _

And it's really awesome, one of the bests out here in FF, funny, cute, hot and even fighting and angs, it's PERFECT!

Hope to read a new chapter! :)