Reviews for Reclamation
Raven J. Haile chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
This was amazing. :3
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I loved it! Go Derek for sticking with her :)
CiLeeVi chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
you bastard
ShoshonaRose chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Really good story! Please tell me there will be a sequel!

-RC
LoserGirl24 chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
very well done.
GothChiq80 chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
I love this story. Although I am bit sad that it came to an end, I am happy that Sasha will have a better life with Derek. It was wonderfully written, I am hoping that their will be a sequel somewhere down the road.
blackstargem chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
I love this story!
Knights2016 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
aww Derek is such a gentlemen leaving his boxers. Can't to see what hppens.
arcadiandan chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
This is a really amazing story and incredibly well written. I hope you keep writing and that there's another chapter real soon.
Edom56 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Poor Derek, Sasha is really trying his patiens. I don't really blame her, she is healing and going through all the stages of grief, but it'sw not exactly easy on him either.

This was a wonderful chapter and the bath scene was so sweet and tender.
Knights2016 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
aww Derek sure knows whe to say the right thing. The last few chapters have been very emotional. Can't wait for an update. Keep up the great writing!
Knights2016 chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
I almost broke my computer reading this chapter and at the same time almost started to cry. Great writing.!
SagepunkSom chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
I love how you are taking the time to go through Sasha's stages of healing. It is a very realistic approach. I also like that even though Morgan is aware of what stages she will go through, he is still nervous and frustrated about them. However, Morgan is still trying to stay strong for her. A very well written chapter and I look forward to more.
teejplease chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Love this fic. People need to write more gender-bender fanfics starring these two... I wouldn't mind seeing one where Morgan was the girl. XD
harrietamidala1691 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
God, this is so sad, Sasha talking about her rape. Call me cruel, but I just thought of another torment to put her through-what if Sasha became pregnant with Hankel's baby? Boy, that would be another way to put our lovebirds through the wringer.