Reviews for Breathe
kudakitsunenaru chapter 1 . 3/28
Jajaja definitly u dont Writte the draco i love the most, but still it's just great! And harry... Harry has always been año idiot when it comes to decisions. This fic was great thanks for do it!
thegirlthathidesinhermind chapter 1 . 2/23
Beautiful and honest, painful. Good job.
Fie chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What Harry being abusive
momopowaa chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow. That was strange sorrowful. And bitter. Very bitter.
There are very few fictions whose subjects are those kind of relationship and I'm glad they are developped in here. Draco was very moving in this one. This is precious.
Thank you so much.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love that this is so open-ended, but I sort of wish you would have written sequel(s). Maybe either endings, if Harry left or stayed. I always want more; I am a needy reader. Haha
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
D; reading this makes me want Harry to have the crap beaten out of him. Idiot. Perfect choice of song though! Very nice
Annie Bell Johnson chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Frankly, I want you to write a sequel to this.

Because it is bloody brilliant.

That is all.

x
theLibrarianWolfy chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sequel worthy.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, I want more of this. I know it's brilliantly open ended, and I write this way myself, but I do want more.
A chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That hurt. Physically.

Brilliant.
DW03 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
;-; Harry is a son of a b... I really want to punch him. w So evil.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ok, but this definetly didn't happen in State of Mind, right? Harry can't be such a twat.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aw, poor Draco. Did Harry break up with Ginny? This story was really well written.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
My thought process:

"I'm not going to have a cigarette before bed tonight. It's too fucking cold. I'm just going to read a fanfiction and then go to sleep. Let's see what else this wonderful writer has in store for me. Ooh, how about this one? Let's scroll through first and see if it's as promising as it sounds. ... Draco and Harry smoking a cigarette... Damn, that image. I need a cigarette. ... Angel, get a grip. Read it first, then you can smoke... But that image!"

I don't know what kind of sign that is, but thanks for making my resolution crumble... (I've been getting a lot of signs lately. I don't understand them!)

They remind me of me and my ex, though we were always lovey dovey and almost never fought. Just the whole

"You don't smoke."

*lights up anyway* (Don't do it, Harry! That's how I started! You'll never stop!)

reminds me of us. We never had the passion they did though. We loved each other at one point, but she just gave up when it got hard and I didn't fight to hang on hard enough. I have no regrets about my relationship ending, but I'm glad Draco and Harry are able to fight for theirs, even when the fighting is directed quite angrily at each other.

ANYWAY!

It's cute that Draco yanks the cigarette away, EVEN THOUGH, literally, a sound of indignation rose in my own throat at the gesture. I would've probably gotten mad.

Two years? Shame on Harry.

You know, I hate relationships like this in real life - violence, threats of suicide, that shit - like really hate it. [Probably why I didn't fight so hard for chick. Didn't want to put myself through anything that would be mentally abusing.] But on paper and in songs, somewhere deep inside of me, I love it. I just love dark material. I can be moody though and sometimes I'm just not prepared for it and it'll make me all depressed and shit. I was a little scared to read this because I recognized the lyrics in the summary. Love that song.

But yeah. I'm glad I did read it. You described the [unhealthy] relationship beautifully, and I liked this a lot. I'm almost of the state of mind to demand a small sequel to this where Harry tells Ginny, maybe, if he does - at least explaining if he does.

I've always like a fucked up Harry and a fucked up Draco. I like them getting better along the line too. Having that happy little family and being lovely, but I do so crave the forever fucked up because of the past side of things too. I have faith that they can push through it!

C'mon, Harry! Just trust in that love Draco gave you and break up with Gin now! :D You can drink some gin to get through it if you must, but still... I really do love this portrayal of Draco AND Harry. I think I may like a fucked up Harry more than I like a fucked up Draco.

Why do I like this stuff so much? D:

Now... for that cigarette. Maybe it'll make me sleepy enough to ACTUALLY sleep tonight.

If so, I'm starting State of Mind tomorrow morning. If not, I'll start it... well, when morning begins in about fifteen minutes. ;)

God, having free time has assured that I have no life whatsoever. Just fanfiction.
Don't Diss Einstein chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Bawwwww! SADNESS! D': But well-written at that.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »