Reviews for What the History Holos Leave Out
The Ducky Pirate chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
"I stooped and planted a kiss on his battle-scarred temple before walking away." I definately squee'd like a twelve year old girl. And in the lead-up, I was thinking to myself, damnit woman, just kiss him already. Favorite chapter so far.
The Ducky Pirate chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Bahaha she called him a meatbag! Epic Foreshadowing Win!
TheBarrelWriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hey! I love this! This is the first time I have found a Fanfiction with a female based Revan that has wit and humour. This is great. I love it!
Charis77 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Love both the last two chapters, especially the personal moment between Revan and Canderous. Well done!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
asdfghjkl; *bows to your awesomeness*
Canderousy! (or as my Revan likes to call him, Candy-Ass :p) This made me grin so hard Leek. I love it. It may be my favorite chapter so far. You are amazing and I hope you get inspiration to write more!
Winifred Badami chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Just read the first chapter and I'm already hooked.

Hehe, but what IS it about the whole Carth-horrible-orange-jacket thing that everyone seems obsessed about? I honestly like the jacket! :-) Not that I'm complaining I'm just actually starting to feel bad for the guy and his apparent terrible taste in clothing.

Keep 'em coming, can't wait to read more!
What Ithacas Mean chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Brilliant.
LadyArin chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I don't mind waiting so long as you keep writing (which is more than i manage most of the time). :)

This chapter was a bit depressing, really, though not in a bad-writing kind of way. I know, of course, that she doesn't have to say good-bye anywhere near as soon as she thinks she does, but living in that kind of environment - untrusted, unfamiliar, separate from friends - sounds terribly unpleasant.

Great work. Keep it up.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I like it so far! This is my absolute favorite game and I like the way you're interpreting things in it.
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Why why why! Are you so awesome?

Seriously, you're making us other would-be writers look bad!

This is amazing and miracle of miracles, you actually made me like Bastila the tiniest bit! How did you do that?

I just don't think I deserve to be your friend anymore, you awesome person you.

(In other words, great job as always!)
What Ithacas Mean chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this. I hope you keep going with it.
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Oh yay Bastila is here! (she said as sarcastically as possible) but the way you portrayed her annoyingness was great.

And the ending was so ironical with Revan wondering what she would be doing right now if she had been raised a Jedi. She'd be doing exactly what she's doing now! Haha.

As always, I love your gift for detail, humor and keeping everyone in character.

Hug a wombat!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Kyra would leave a review on how amazing this chapter is and how much she loves your dialogue and character development, but she is currently on the floor, twitching in 'awesome story' shock.
Zac Attack chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Well I'll like it more when more of the party gets involved and you get further into the plot, but it's not too bad so far. Keep it up.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 3 . 7/24/2010