Reviews for Quiet of Night
bubli24703987 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
nice sequel thought,keep it up
casammy chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
I am charmed with the history except the part of smooth and ben, first for that smooth it showed that it does not love sam in the dean's life, when she said to dean that not serious happy while this one in his life, and second, of what we have seen, to smooth he likes sam the life of a hunter neither for she nor for his son, it is not from that it is going to hope that his husband hunter returns a few days then to return to go, in end I am charmed with the fic and his plot and I am going to continue reading dry her and I am charmed with that john winchester also returns, except smooth and ben quite this well
twohisglory2002 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Hi, I just finished reading this awesome story. I really enjoyed it, loved the interaction between Sam and Ben how they were able to help each other I think. I always thought that Ben was Dean's kid, he is just way too much like him to be otherwise. I would love to see a sequel to this story and the info you gave on what you have in mind sounds really good. Actually I think it would make another great story from you. Hope to see it soon. Thanks for sharing your stories.

Cathy
Lilithakaducky chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Oh yes. Bring John back. I'm also writing something where he comes back. There are so many unsolved issues around him.
simbagirl chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Oh, that sounds really interesting! Hope you write it soon.
bb1028 chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
That sounds really great. I've only read a few John-comes-back-from-the-dead stories, so I'd definitely love to read your spin on the idea :)
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Oooo... Sounds good!
a.little.jem chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
I really hope that you write the sequel, it sounds like it would be a good read!
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
sounds good!
shadowdancer33996 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Excellent! Very well written I think a sequel would be a great idea. thanks for the good reads.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
ok, I really, really loved it. I can't tell you how upset I was when we were waiting for the new season to start when I found out that the new season was going to pick up an entire year later and that Dean had been living with Lisa and Ben that entire time. I could figure out for the life of me how the writers were going to work it out because I could never truly picture Dean settling down and truly being happy, at least not knowing that Sam was ok, but at the same time, I also knew that when Sam came back, I couldn't picture him just up and leaving Lisa and Ben to fend for themselves. Fortunately I think the writers have done a decent job working it out, though I have to say even still, I could have done without the Lisa/Ben storyline. However that being said, I really, really enjoyed your story, and I really enjoyed the relationship you developed between Sam and Ben. Most people kind of ignore them and focus on Dean and Ben and Dean and Sam and Dean kind of having to choose between the two of them. So I really liked what you did with this story, and if you haven't already started/posted the sequel, I hope you do :)
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Perfect way to end this story. Love this, love how Ben talked with Sam and called Dean dad.
bb1028 chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Loved this. Would really like to see a sequel to it :)
Noninone chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
OMG THE SAMULET! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

The Sam and Ben moment was so sweet :D