Reviews for The Music Peddler
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So sweet! And well-written. I don't usually read kakasaku but this made my day.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Loved it. Very original and well written! Amazing job :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
cute. i really, really like the idea and it was very well-written.
Marilena chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is good. It didn't necessarily look that way at first; without ever crossing the line, the characters seemed to flirt with slight OOC-ness for a while with their initial decisions, but the story redeemed itself as you pulled the reader into your version of the post-war shinobi world. The ending was particularly well done and completely in tune with the character development up to that point.

Keep up the good work!
taj chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is so good it could actually be in the show/manga/whatever. :) it was such and intricate plot, you must have an exstensive knowledge of Naruto. Maybe you should try writing a real book. Your writing is definitly an unique style. I loved the kiss theme and how he disguised himself to soften her up. :) All-in-all, great job! 5 stars! * * * * *

~Timber Wolf
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great story! It's hard to find Kakashi x sakura fics that stay true to their respective characters.

I find it easy to picture Sakura uncertainty about her friend's expectations/feelings towards her. I would question my relationships with my friends, too, if everyone I knew seemed to care about someone more than me. (If you think about it, Naruto was always chasing after Sasuke, Sasuke after Itachi, her parents- who knows? but it seems like they aren't very involved in her life, since we've barely even heard of them. And Kakashi didn't really give her the light of day as a kid, although he seemed to try.) Also, It'd be easy getting lost in trying to prove myself, if all you'd ever been thought of as a kid was as a burden.

Kakashi's portrayal was spot on too. If Sakura was having problems, I could see him going above and beyond trying to help/teach her (especially in such a funky, undercover way). The recent manga chapters show how he'd even put his own life on the line to protect her.

All I can say is- where's the next chapter? Things are just starting to heat up! Why stop! ;) Well, I'm putting this on story alert on the off chance that you do decide to continue with it. And I'm faving it, cause it's awesome.

Keep up the good work, darling!
ABI-92 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Love it. Love it love it.
zetnnik chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ah, very nice. Haven't read a good KakaSaku in a while. Thank you so much for posting and sharing with us.

Zeze Writings chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This story was wonderfully written and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writting an tale as entertaining as this.
sakuraxkakashi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
absolutely love it... it was such a good idea and a bit of a break from the other stories on here
Polariss chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is one of the best kakaxsaku fic i have read _ Is a pity you dont have other chapters... The music peddler is really great
Clearheart chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
There is a tenderness to this story with they way Kakashi and Sakura rediscover each other after such a long time of separation, and repay each other in kisses. And what an acceptable method of payment, indeed! Most of all... it was enjoyable to watch how Sakura turned from her cold, callous self and back to someone who found genuine care for those in need, and become drawn to Kakashi's selfless cause. I think my favorite detail from this story is the part when Kakashi thinks the feeling of Sakura's one hundred kisses will be ingrained into the sensory memory of his skin.

Wonderful work! This made for a very wonderful read. ;)
Felix02 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Beautiful. It was simply and lovely. Thank you!
nickule chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great story i loved it! great job!