Reviews for darkest secrets
thelastunicorn chapter 16 . 5/16
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
SexiiFoxii chapter 16 . 3/16
Sooooo are you still updating or Wat coz this is a story that shouldn't be left unfinished! And shouldn't it be impossible for naru-Chan to recover her 'condition' within give or take 24 hours expecially with how bad her mental state was in the beginning. However I freaking enjoyed it and would love you to continue the fanfic please! 8-) 3 O:-)
Sleeping4Days chapter 13 . 2/20
This is so funny; I love it and its so cute ;)
mm chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
this is a very good story. please update soon.
hells inferno 32 chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
This is an amazing story with just the right amount of mystery to it. And has a great plot to it your a
Very good author to be able to write stories this amazing and eye catching I hope you continue to write stories. Your my favorite author on this site.
Karkatsbabe chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
This, this is just too fucking funny!

It's like crack got mixed with a serious plotline/drama that one cannot resist!
chloemika chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Omg no! Please update! This story is awesome. Its so raw and dark but u balanced it perfectly with the comedy and strength! When sasuke was telling the boys about the red alert I laughed so hard I cried! Such a great story!
BTRHenderson31 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
PWEASE CONTINUE THIS! Oh and my friend says; "SASUKE! IM HERE FOR U BABY!" .; she's like a replica of Sakura... The part where Sasuke was curled up in a fetal position made her squeal... My poor ears... T.T
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
im liking this fic pls continue
lovleydragonfly chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
L O fucking L XD cant wait till the akatsuke show u.p! (Did i spell that right?)
Addiction chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
LOL. Loving the 'General,' 'Sargent' ect. nicnames
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
everything lol update soooon
amberd chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Yes, i loved their reaction to. I keep laughing over it and getting strange looks from my family. Well done and keep up the good work :)
The Lone Rurouni chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Hoping for updates for another good and interesting story.
kisa chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
holy shit! lee is kick ass! everyone but lee is a pussy! ahahahahahahaha