Reviews for Graduation
AZ1087653 chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
I spent some time reading through the entire story today, and while it's been a while I wanted to comment. I enjoyed how this story went and while it made me sad, it also made me think realistically at the end. Bravo in keeping with what should have happened. Hopefully Fuji learned his lesson, and let's face it, Ryoma as well.

In an answer to your question, which you may have found out after all these years. In Japan when graduation occurs, the classes are situated into different sections, usually in the gym. One individual goes to the stage to collect the certificates for the entire class. I've not seen an elementary school graduation, but it is possible it is the same. Mid-level and upper-level all have the class representative collect for the group.
Airy89 chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Waaaaawww...thisfl fic so wondeful
Wolfluver18 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
cute
Wolfluver18 chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
interesting...
TutkaKid chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Oh my god this was so cute, I am like on the verge of tears because this is so cute but kinda sad but SO CUTE! Great job with everything and though I think that Ryoma and Fuji were kinda out of character in some parts I don't think you could have wrote this story without those changes. Great job I'm excited to read the next one!
XxTooyaLoxX chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Dont worry about him overeacting, peopledo that when their in love. They, well, act different. So it donest matter if hes a little out of character.
Premus101 chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
Sniff... Pls make a continuation! A part 2 where ryoma came back amd finda fuji again, Pls I beg u! The ending was so sweet but it left me hanging... I wANT more! Please please please!
Premus101 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
I love Fujis ringtone! Hahaha!
Higuma292 chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
Luv Ur final chapter. I like the way U describe Fuji's anxiety. And the letter its so sweet.

U made me so confused though, I still dont know who Fuji like more. On 2nd thought, I guess he himself doesnt know who he want to be with more... not yet,huh.

I definitely want a sequel.

And sorry 'cause my grammar's bad. English's my 3rd language :(.
skidney chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
I want a sequel
Lady Queria chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
sad ending. but YAY sequel! wait, so because fuji ran after him at the airport he basically answered Ryoma a "Yes I will wait for you"?

lq
animelover4ever69 chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
This cries for a sequel! :)
Lady Queria chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
yaya i thought somewhere I read that this would be the last chapter. but glory be there are more to come! yay! this is so angsty! I hope he and fuji make up soon! It's so frustrating though that Fuji is so wrapped up in tezuka to notice poor Ryoma!

lq
sherlycakesandjohnnybuns chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
AwD: Ryoma's so cold...xD wow, I love this story!
skidney chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
that chapter so short :'( can't wait till next chapter
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »