Reviews for The Fruit of Rikkai
WindyDay chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
ah Jackel... you poor innocent guy. don't let your teammates' perverted minds scar you xD
Yuu13 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
You are such a pervert.. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a banana again without thinking.. that.

I liked chapter 4 the most cuz' it was my favorite pairing but YanagixAkaya was nice too :D

Loved the ending! "That wasn't a banana." You're making me have sick fantasies.. God, I love you X3

You're an awesome pervert x]
patrengkee chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
"How disturbed can you make my neighbors?"

Shinkencchi chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Ahaha, I love you for writing this fic! :D

With all of my favourite pairings! :D

Who could think that Rikkai regulars are such pervert xD (that's why I love them!)

Amazing awesome amusing job! I love it XD

Maya :)
Lahdolphin chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I fucking love you! And you give me too much credit as an author, I'm seriously freaking jealous of you... I don't have the courage to write sex scenes or anything, and you have a good sense of humor :)

"That wasn't a banana."

frejahimitsu chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
AW! I only read chapter 4 cuz I love this pair XDD

to bad you have to end it.. :'(

Love this pair!

can you make more?

keep up!

th3smil3yfac3 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Lmfao. NiouxMarui is love. I liked the last one the most. I can see almost anything being done with that pair. Good job. 3 I hope you do another story.
tennis-player chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Wow, the long (well, not that long actually) awaited chapter three!

Dude, this story just gets hotter and hotter, doesn't it? And on the school roof, too XDDDD

Amazing work, as always, and i cant wait for the next chapter! JackalxMarui, right? XD

~Henzie ;)
Wo ai ni Andre-Sama chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Lolz Naiz Story xDDDDDDDD. LOL when the teacher walks in xD but kills the mood :(. Next chappy plx _ .
th3smil3yfac3 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Lol omg. I loved all of these. Good work.
Lahdolphin chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Hey, don't blame me for whipping you into writing Niou/Marui. I'm on a mission to turn all good PoT writers into Atobe/Jirou writers, or Niou/Marui, or Hiyoshi/Mukahi.

You'll never get rid of me :)

You know that I'm not able to eat bananas anymore, right?

Ribbon Malauki chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
hehes..tish chps was kulls...xDs nious so smarts
Annon chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Very hot! I like the interruption in the middle. While frustrating, it was well placed.

But I can't picture this "I'm sick and he's taking care of me" pose. Could you describe it more? I'm very curious.

Thanks~! Looking forward to more!
AniManGa19930 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I always love how Yanagi tricked Aka-chan doing dirty stuff -squeal- it's so kinky~

I love this chapter~
tennis-player chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Man, and i thought the Yukimura one was dirty.

I mean... whoa... you have accomplished an amazing feet again. Not only was there drooling this time, but i kept licking my lips, and when i finally realized what i was doing i though, "Oh, damn. I am such a perv for getting kicks from reading something like this..." But you know what, i am not the only one so HA!

And thank you SO MUCH for the update and i cant wait for my precious PLATINUM PAIR! OMG, update soon!

~Henzie ;)