Reviews for Weighting
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
and she knew love chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wonderful! I loved it. I especially loved the line, "He managed to get out her name in a strangled, fear-choked gasp, scream at Jefferies to stop standing there and call the paramedics, and feel his way through Lilly's slippery, soaked clothing to the hole in her skin and place his desperate fingers over it, holding her blood in with nothing more than hope." It made me shiver with the intensity of the scene. The emotions were so real! You're a great writer. And Frank of course is awesome as well. :D Can't help but love old guys who leak wisdom from their every pore and hide it behind a grumpy exterior.
BeTheOne chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
WOW! I can't believe how absolutely amazingly angsty that was. I wanted to cry. LOL, but in a good way. I dunno, I'm not making sense. It was great, I'd love to see this turn into a chaptered story.
Mari chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, that was so great! And it was Scotty! Love it! Hope you write more soon about CC! :-)
DreaminDaze chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh wow... What should I say? I absolutely loved it! It was perfectly Scotty and exactly what probably went on in his head afterwords. Good job!
princesshikari99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I liked the story. you captured Scotty's character very well. I hope to read more of your stories.