Reviews for A New Dawn
Renee Swan chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I really like it; Please update :D
Renee Swan chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
please update! its good :)
TrickyBusiness chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Good job. Looking forward to reading more. :)
nikkip62683 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
please continue
D.RANx17 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
This is so good3 I am loving the story! Please update soon!
Msreadalot71292 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Love the series...i duuno when the fourth book is out but i like your perspective of the story...same characteristics of each person or wolf rather but u have managed to bring out the essence of the story nice job
jaufanfic chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I'm really liking this story! I hope you keep updating!
sunbeambread chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I had so much fun reading your work tonight! You we right not to go into too much detail about the rules and the change, we are fans and we know it. I particularly enjoy your dialogue and your insights into what Charles is thinking. Both feel authentic. Thanks and please write more soon.
smirkforever chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Interesting...please don't take too long to update.
my infectious smile chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Awww man I hope he can get her to trust him and convince her to stay. Wonderful chapter...looking forward to the next!
MACMONKEY chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Loved it and cant wait for the next chapter :)
Miu Takayama chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Yay! You're back! Update soon because I want to know what happens next! ;)
Miu Takayama chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Love, love, love it! I must say, you captured Anna's incredibly meek nature much better in this chapter. Later, when she gets to know Charles better, she is able to get past it, but in your story, she is still raw to the abuse so she should be pretty passive. Great story, I love it! I can't wait until you update!
aiden-san chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
omg i luv the story so far, please continue the good work.
my infectious smile chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
This is a wonderful story so far and I hope you are able to udate soon! I love them...they are a truly amazing couple and it's great to see a good fanfiction story about them.