Reviews for Just Friends
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
really intrigued by this story... D... only thing I want to ask... is Alice still coming? I feel almost like she has been forgotten about - or is that something that will happen within the next few chapters and I've just jumped the gun?
obsessedwithRobbie-P chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Please update! I luved where this was going and have been hoping you would pick it up again soon!
RingTheBella chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Nice ending to the chapter. The entire time though, I kept expecting Jake to show up and surprise her at work. I can see it now... Bella and Edward standing next to each other talking quietly, his hand reaches out to cup her cheek and the next thing we hear if Jake yelling "Get your hands off my girlfriend!"
RingTheBella chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
I kept thinking that the front door was open the whole time they were making out.
RingTheBella chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Wow, walking in front of a bus was definitely unexpected. Nice surprise!
RingTheBella chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
wow, sad ending to the chapter!
RingTheBella chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
damn. I really want a brownie right now.
RingTheBella chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
can't wait to find out what happened to Bella
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Was there any particular reason that prompted you to give Edward blue eyes instead of green? just curious.
Mrs.Wayne1312 chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU please update oh and just some advice i notice you have reallt intense sad moments followed by small happy ones my advice is got for big intense happy moments followed by normal ones. I live this story thank you and UPDATE .
grabbarna chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
I really like this story. I usually dont read wip storys because Ive had a few thats been abandoned and its a real bummer so I usually wait until its complete before starting them. Please dont let me regret this..
atbatbatb chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
nice
atbatbatb chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
nice
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Wonderful update my friend! They're unspoken love for each other is just beautiful. Loved it!
aarp chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
It startled and disappointed me when I read, in the midst of your story about child abuse and the neverending trauma that haunts one forever, that you would use the words "wife beater" to describe a shirt. Let's do our best to rid the world of that term , okay?