Reviews for Out In The Open
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
This was a cute story! Nothing hurtful, just a lot of playful stuff and love. Fun to read. I liked it. Thanks very much.
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Might as well tell them all! Especially Alexis! What the heck does a mud bath do?
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I didn't know it was a dream! But, yeah, good joice on Montgomery, I think. And nice dream.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Okay! The boss man will keep it quiet and Alexis wants her to be family!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Good! At least Roy knows! Not that he didn't know that they cared deeply for each other already! But, now he know that they have broken down that barrier!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I hope you had fun in China! That must have been about four years ago, which would make you 19 now! I wonder if you are still writing! This was a fun chapter! Jealous Kate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I guess that was a pretty decent method of stopping him from talking! Personally, I don't think I would find that evil!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I'm not surprised, but I would have preferred had she not been afraid of it. Sooner or later she will have to face it, unless she intends to stall him forever, and I don't believe that. Seems that she is only wasting more time that they could be enjoying each other. Delaying their happiness.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
That was perfect! Charging into him like that, knocking him down and laying on top of him staring into his eyes. The kiss, the ILY and the race! All perfect!

She does have an excellent derriere!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Only 15! Okay, I forgive you then! I'm really glad that she's ready to be with him though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
That was a very sweet remark he just said to her! Will she take it as that, or will she be angry at him for his innuendo?
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Nuts! Her room isn't close to his? What's up with that?

Alexis excited to see Kate was neat!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
They've been apart a little over a month I take it? And he thinks she is with Demming, and she think she is in LA? This is going to be lovely!
Eslssl chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story, well told. Interesting plot, with twists, keeps our interest. Good character fidelity, with banter and teasing as we would see on the show. Enjoyed having all the show characters, especially jealous Kate, included in this romantic exposé. Finally, nice normal conclusion, without any forced fluff or angst, leaves readers fulfilled and looking forward to a sequel.
Based on the above, rate this story five stars out of five.
Nena chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I loved it. your writting is really great!