Reviews for Towards the Door We Never Opened
gracezodiac chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
There's so little Wire in the Blood fanfiction, so finding this gem has absolutely made my evening. It was painful seeing Carol suddenly leave in the show, but that pain is definitely soothed out by reading your fic. It is just utterly beautiful, I love the way you write the characters. The staircase scene pulled me in so many different directions, it was so raw and desperate, I think I swooned a little bit. This really was amazing, thank you for making me incredibly happy!

(I'm hoping to go through your playlist for the story too, but in the morning, as I'm posting this review rather late, haha)
windbound chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Great story, thank you!
Ceridwyn2 chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Loved the story. Easily able to see it, as it explored the issues before Carol left, and those when they got together sgain. Great job.
Nr.Six chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Wow! Impressive ending! Loved it. Also that it's not all easy for them: like in reality. Great story! Now I'm going to hope that you're going to write more Tony/Carol hope hope hope... I'm going to check your music list out, thanks!
Nr.Six chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Yaaay! Hooray! I'm so happy that they say that they love each other. And you wrote it so well: not sappy at all... Sigh, so romantic! Wish something like this had happened in the show!
Nr.Six chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Aww very nice chapter. Poor Carol! I want to hug her! I'm glad Tony is there.
Nr.Six chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
O no! Poor Carol! I could see her there on the floor right in front of me! I'm so sorry for her! She has to make it, and Tony better take good care of her or I'll throw this computer out of the window grrrrr haha
Nr.Six chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
REally love your story! It's described so well, love the dialogue and the way you let us know how Tony and Carol are feeling. Poor Tony! And poor Carol, hope this won't be the last time they see each other...
Psychee chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
I just finished your story. I used to watch Wire in the Blood on BBC America and loved it. However, it was never really the same after Carol unexpectedly left (leaving the audience wandering how could she). I was always a big Tony/Carol 'shipper. This story satisfied on both the crime story level and the interpersonal level. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
TrapperII chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Huzzah! Vulnerability and openness all around! It's about time :)
TrapperII chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Huzzah! Thoroughly satisfying ending to this chapter :)
TrapperII chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
""Much bigger desk." Tony said without thinking." Ha! :)
TrapperII chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This story is off to a promising start. I thought this was a good, concise explanation of why Carol might have felt a need to get away from Tony: "Things were less confusing without his teasing proximity preventing her from fully engaging with anyone else while he stubbornly continued to stay always just out of reach."

I also liked how you described her reaction to his shifting into 1st person.
sueaubie chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
I really really like this story. The ending is what the romantic in me would hope to happen, for the characters in the TV sow (seasons 1-3). The characters in the books are even a bit more complicated, and per Val McD, are unlikely to ever really get this happy. Still a great story and thank you.
monetfun chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
I really loved this story. You write Tony and Carol really well. I hope you write a sequel to this story or at least write more Wire in the Blood fanfiction.