Reviews for Little things
xxgabigailxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
rezmutt chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
this is such a cute story. i love it. my favorite part is where he gives her the bracelet
xprezurself chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i waas smiling the whole time i was reading your story. it's cute :)
Redaholicccahhh chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OHMIGASH! This is so cute! I really love it!
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow, I really loved this story. It was really sweet! There were just very minor mistakes, just a few spelling mistakes.

*You also used the wrong "threw". It should have been this "through"

Great job!
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It's a cute and pretty fic I quite enjoyed :) Please continue writing more~!
Amethyst.Amaryllis chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It's a great story! In moments, I caught myself saying "aww" at the cute parts. There were some spelling errors,but the story itself is amazing and I love your writing style.

fruitcastle250 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I loved the ending,it was so cute and fluffy. :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hn..sweet..Good job..
Music-lovers2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
aww very sweet.

Love it!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Such a sweet story! Really amazing that you aren't a native English speaker because I only saw a few tiny errors! But your story moved along so well...for such a tiny story, you really packed a good deal of time and emotion into it. I love how Sakura is so oblivious to Sasuke's gestures until he works up to a big one! Great job. Excellently done!
Naruto-fan-Okami-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I thought this story was very cute! With Sasuke, it truly is the little things that matter. (Though the big thing of kissing her was great as well.)

I was surprised at the end when you said you're not an English speaker, because your writing was actually better than a lot of fluent English speaker's stories I've read! Sure, there were a few mistakes, just using the wrong word here and there. (Like at the end it was supposed to be "fallen in love" not "falled in love" "falled" isn't even a word.) But it wasn't like...misspellings and bad grammar and all this other stuff I've seen people make, so I have to congratulate you on that!

I enjoyed reading this story. I'll probably check out some of your other SasuSaku ones later. (Well, the English ones. I don't speak a lick of Portuguese.) Thanks for sharing!