Reviews for EctoVectors
Cylon One chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Another great one.

One of your bests of a story.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
13,000 yen is like around 130 bucks, more or less. You should've made it like 130,000 yen. That's more outrageous to the mad scientist. Or maybe more considering the threat level and such. Good chap, had some funny bits, so keep up the good work.
KamehameGadoken chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
It's actually unexpected that Lucy would put herself down, even with her cheery attitude.
KamehameGadoken chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
So...many...time lines...MY HEAD! *BOOM!* But seriously, love those alternate timelines. Great for a new chapter.
Zuko Halliwell chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
About Murray's classic line: It was funny in the movie, but it doesn't really make much sense to ask a 12-year-old girl if she's menstruating.

I'm a guy, so I can't say for sure, but I think most girls start menstruating at 13.

Other than that, great job. Can't wait to see more.
KamehameGadoken chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
this is pretty good. Sorry for the late reply, but I had to finish what was up here. It's great for her personality to change since she has a carring family and more friends now. But try to have a climax like her evil side got out of her body and inherited a new one and now it's her and the ghostbusters job to get rid of it for good.
AirRaider23 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010