Reviews for It Hurts Me Too
labroussard chapter 3 . 8/3
I like this little story. As a VM addict, I appreciate this alternate universe. I'm currently reading your truth series and loving it. Obviously I'm a bit late to the game, but I really appreciate all the time you've put into these.
jcampbell943 chapter 3 . 3/16
Wish there were a few more chapters. It's nice to see the carefree innocent Veronica and Logan! Not that I don't love the sarcastic, jaded Veronica and Logan but sometimes it's nice to see them a little softer around the edges.
kmd0107 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I love when Lilly wants to put Logan and Veronica together. Great first chapter!
azerjaban chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I enjoyed the first 2 chapters but I wanted to throw something at the screen this last chapter. The constant flashbacks disrupted the story and were so very annoying.

Nonetheless, thanks for the read.
skye-95 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
i love this veronica and logan! i hope you continue this story! absolutely love it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
This is freaking fantastic
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
You are such a great writer, thank you for doing this!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I really like this version of Logan & Veronica. In addition, I like this Lilly also. Duncan is still the same lame ass he should always be, love that, too.
pen names are for the weak chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
more?
krazyy989 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Please! make it longer! its too good!
krazyy989 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
YU NO UPDATE!
jessi chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Excellent story and an interesting idea!
Josielynn chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Just found this and I really enjoyed it. I especially loved the final scene where Logan asks Veronica out. It was really sweet. I think you nailed it.
angrydango chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Hehe, I missed reading your stories so when I was going back to your profile to find old chapters, I happened to find this one and I'm just about kicking myself in the head for not noticing it before. I like this for your unique take on all of the characters. Lilly's death was the catalyst that thrust everyone into this winding spiral of corruption, and I like seeing everybody without that heavy burden lingering in the air making everything so much more... morbid I guess and intense. You always write these characters so well but I'm sure you know that and have already had many many comments to tell you as such :) I'm super excited to see more from you whenever you find your inspiration and I think a little waiting only makes the story better _ Thanks for sharing your work!
fatherlessgirls chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
You have got Logan's cocky sarcasm down to a T!