Reviews for It Hurts Me Too
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Lovely ending! I actually do like this lighter version of the characters just as much as I like the canon characters. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Wonderful chapter - I feel bad for Duncan, because fate dealt him a terrible hand in all of this...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Wow, I really like Lilly. :) She's an amazing friend, and I'm glad she's pushing Duncan to let Logan and Veronica find each other. Amazing first chapter!
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
I love it
labroussard chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I like this little story. As a VM addict, I appreciate this alternate universe. I'm currently reading your truth series and loving it. Obviously I'm a bit late to the game, but I really appreciate all the time you've put into these.
jcampbell943 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Wish there were a few more chapters. It's nice to see the carefree innocent Veronica and Logan! Not that I don't love the sarcastic, jaded Veronica and Logan but sometimes it's nice to see them a little softer around the edges.
kmd0107 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I love when Lilly wants to put Logan and Veronica together. Great first chapter!
azerjaban chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I enjoyed the first 2 chapters but I wanted to throw something at the screen this last chapter. The constant flashbacks disrupted the story and were so very annoying.

Nonetheless, thanks for the read.
skye-95 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
i love this veronica and logan! i hope you continue this story! absolutely love it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
This is freaking fantastic
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
You are such a great writer, thank you for doing this!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I really like this version of Logan & Veronica. In addition, I like this Lilly also. Duncan is still the same lame ass he should always be, love that, too.
pen names are for the weak chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
more?
krazyy989 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Please! make it longer! its too good!
krazyy989 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013