Reviews for Another Man's Castle
Anne Midnight Hunter chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OMG! hahahahahahaahhahaaha u killed me with this!

"Of course not. Maddy and I are just friends."

Michael's eyes narrowed. "I'll bet."

"Michael! She's your mother, for crying out loud!"

"She's not pretty enough for you? What's wrong with her?" Michael sounded angry.

That part? buahahahaha omg! Michael sounded just too cute! love this! And Sam tryin to crash on Michael's...um place(if u called that a place to live) hilarious! Thank u! I needed the laughs! :p
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Haha. Good ole Sam. Cute story.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hahaha, I loved this! Excellent voices for the characters, and truly funny. Well done.

The General
MK chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Windycitydream chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was great, loved the characterizations. It was a funny, light summer read and an excellent Burn Notice fix to hold me until tomorrow. Thanks for the laughs!
Nikolaos chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Excellent. This had me smiling all the way through. very good.
Saltair chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
hahaha that was great! As much as I hate to admit it, I never really considered the issue myself.. but now that you point it out, that really is rather questionable. Some of the excuses your Michael made were decent, however I'm not convinced that they're reason enough to stay where anyone who's lookin can easily find you. Heh thanks for writing this :)
crittle247 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Okay I busted up laughing when I started reading your story. I kid you not when I say I was just talking to my sister about how being a spy, Micheal really should know better than to stay in one place for to long. I love how you have Micheal defending his loft! Very fun little story to read. Thanks!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
ROTFLOL! This is great. Especially loved the part where Sam tells the "Avon" lady they're busy and to go away. LOLOL! Also re Maddie smoking driving Sam nuts. Then the reveal at the end as to why Sam REALLY wants Michael to have a nicer place. Too funny. Great story. Hope you do more!