Reviews for For Entertainment Purposes Only
these are great
rebelsaurus29 chapter 18 . 8/24
I loved everything about this story. Your characters were well written and likeable. The plot was well paced and entertaining. I completely devoured the eighteen chapters. Great job!
moremoremoremore
I think this story is very well written and I think you have amazing talent. I just can't continue with a story where the supporting female characters are put in this classic corner where they're air head bimbos. Yet the boys will be boys. I'm going to try to come back to this because I really enjoy the premise, but man, I really hope Rose stops being so judgy and less of a slut shamer. Women and men have worked way too hard for me to stomach that mindset.
Freemont23 chapter 16 . 7/6
Wow, this is the best chapter yet! I cant wait for Albus to see the light and finally give his blessing (even though I don't think they need it). 3
Freemont23 chapter 15 . 7/6
I love RxS, don't get me wrong, but Owen is such a sweet heart. I mean, hes not jealous or mad or anything! He's 100% understanding and sympathetic! Such a sweetheart 3
Freemont23 chapter 14 . 7/6
Oh. Em. Goodness! I cant believe it!
Freemont23 chapter 13 . 7/6
100% surprised and pleased that Scorpius's parents approve of Rose. :)
Freemont23 chapter 12 . 7/6
I'm absolutely in LOVE with this fanfic! I admire how you can take these two characters and work them so well together! I have to admit, I was 100% expecting Rose to overhear Scorpius say something insulting (about his non-existent girlfriend or whatever) to the other Slytherin boys. Bravo for surprising me! :)
Anatniuq18 chapter 13 . 6/6
Until this chapter I had enjoyed it all! I really like the style, and the details. The only thing is the "rolling the eyes" in almost every sentence. Besides that I can really transport myself again into the Harry Potter world.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 4/15
Good work. Enjoyed the story
Great chapter, I never could write anything like it
Ugg chapter 9 . 1/3
VOM VOM VOM. No, I'm sorry this is just awful. Firstly, Caitlyn and Rose's room-mates: poor, poor girls. Completely slut-shamed by you, the author; debased as airheads only capable of thinking about makeup and boys. Why are you It's just painful to read such remarks, knowing that it's stupid observations like yours which perpetuates and contributes to this woman-shaming society. Not to mention, lol, of course it's okay that scorpius is a massive slut, but OF COURSE unlike the airhead roommates he's super smart. Do you see this horrible double standard you are so casually dropping? Rose's
winguardiumleviohsnap chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Awe this story was definitely one of the better Scorpius/Rose fics I've read! I really, really liked how you wrote Rose's character; she was so much more logical and rational when it came to emotions and shit than practically every other Rose I've read which is really refreshing! Caitlyn and Owen were also really good OC's and you developed all the characters personalities really well, flaws and all. The only thing that kind of confused me was why Albus was okay with Scorpius going as Lily's date to Owens party? I mean at that point they were speculating that Albus would freak if Rose and Scorpius were dating but he actually wanted Lily and Scorpius to go together? Anyway other than that I thought this was really good!
Yujianlong chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
I'm in camp Owen. Not as in Owen-and-Rose but as in Owen desperately deserves to be happy forever and ever...

This was a lovely little fanfiction.
You brought the characters' emotions across very belieavable.
Plus I think your version of Rose is very human and perfect in her own way, with all her mistakes.