Reviews for For Entertainment Purposes Only
audreyyrosee chapter 18 . 11/17
audreyyrosee chapter 5 . 11/15
God i love jealousy
The scene in scorpius dorm was a bit unrealistic. I mean why woyld he scream holy shit? That's a bitbunsubtle. And that his dormmates didn't ask him what the helk that was about? Kinda weird to me.
Anyway... The story's good, but why would scorpius be more protective of his cousin than his sister? I mean who sets their sister up with their best friend?
How does madeline not realize what's going on? I mean she's snogging with her boyfriend Rose unintentionally interupts them and leaves and then Scorpius is right after her. I thought madeline was level-headed
So i really like this story, but to me Rosr us just too perfect. And what doesn't make sense is that in the first few chapters she doesn't get the hype about Quidditch and it even said she wasn't that great at it and didn't really get the rules. Then suddenly she's a quidditch-all-star?!
District12andbeyond chapter 1 . 3/15
this is really good so far! your writing is fast pace, but still good and you give me the images. your also really good at describing kissing :) haha. great story!
Datfangirll chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
Yay this is a excellent story! I loved reading it!
melanie chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Awwwww the end was cute 3 i think I love
your story 33333
Vampyrfreaket chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
This story was so awesome! Please write a sequel!
emmack chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
I really loved this story!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
Thank you, for writing such a wonderful story! I love it so much!:D
hkmac chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Riani chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
woaah... I'm glad to read this :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
HOLY SHIT THE DRAMA! This is making my heart beat faster than it should.