Reviews for For Entertainment Purposes Only
Kryo chapter 1 . 1/13
I only have read the first chapter so far but I'm already in love with your story :)
I think it's written pretty good (although english is not my mothertongue, so I may miss some things)
Anyway, I like how the story is developing and and all this sarcastic comments are simply awesome :)
hpdude-4life chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Aww Owen missing that throw for Caitlyn was so sweet. You gotta love Owen.
Whoop, Scorose for life! Glad they finally got there in the end :)
hpdude-4life chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Caitlyn, the true MVP.
hpdude-4life chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
Finally man, some fight! They can't just let Albus dictate their lives, I don't care who he is. Go Scorpius, go!
hpdude-4life chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Albus needs to get over himself and realise that the world does not revolve around him. Seriously, what a cry baby. And acting now like nothing has happened. What the hell! Ugh I'm so unimpressed by him, I can't even.
hpdude-4life chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Well that was bound to happen. Just wonder how Albus is gonna take it. And Rose leading Owen in wasn't nice. Or Scorpius to Lily. Ugh this is all just such a mess.
hpdude-4life chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Omgosh these guys have to tell Albus before it comes out and it's even more of a kerfuffle than it already is. Ahh the stress.
Loved the line on all of Hermione's experience in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement was able to prepare her face for Rose's revelation. That was gold.
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Aghh this sucks! Albus is totally anti Scorose and they haven't told him yet so now Rose is going with Owen to this party and Scorpius is going with Lily.. oh the irony.
hpdude-4life chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
Omg I started uni a year later! Hope you enjoyed it, work life sucks.
I'm glad they're together now, and making Albus see them as friends makes sense. I just hope it doesn't all come spilling out one day.
Trelawney maybe?
hpdude-4life chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Aww Scorpius seemed so dejected after their defeat, made me quite sad. Glad they're together though, they are gonna slay! Once Scorpio's learns how to be the perfect boyfriend that it is.
Rose getting ready to see Scorpius before the game made me laugh. The bit when she was happy that no one was able to see her in her moment of weakness, hehe.
I'm sad she had to lie to Caitlyn but I get it - it would have put Caitlyn in such a sticky situation. Although if they tell Albus, that would sort it. But then they'd have to tell the Potter Weasley Clan.. but that would have to happen eventually anyway right? Ah the struggle! On we go..
hpdude-4life chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Scorpius, have you redeemed yourself? Maybe slightly. Slightly.
Rose take all the time you need girl.
hpdude-4life chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Aw Caitlyn is the best :')
Just when I was starting to feel sorry for Scorpius after Fred and James inadvertently warned him off of Rose, he goes and does that!
I never thought I'd say this, but Rose, you deserve better than this git.
hpdude-4life chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
I just realised that Parker Thomas is Dean's son. I needed a moment. Breathes. Whistles. Wow.
OK um, yeah.
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Omg he did it! He actually broke up with her! Scorpius, I'm proud of you :)
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Go Rose! Malfoy needs to sort out his own mess.
I like Owen but he has a girlfriend too so why is he trying to get with Rose? These kids are driving me barmy.