Reviews for Locksmith for A Guilded Cage
Sapphy Valentine chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I am truly enjoying this story so far. Your characterisation is very nice, and the way you write leaves me wanting more! I hope you update this soon!
Alice the Strange chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really like it! Please update soon!
Shikage chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
First off, I love how the story has begun. Your writting is beautiful, fluid and captivating, grasping the nature of the characters and their suroundings without going overboard. I'm happy that you created a realistic scenario for how Eowyn felt about Faramir and Gondor. I am curious, however, as to what victory she is refering to at the end of the chapter. Is it the winning of the whole war, or just the reclaiming of the Shire? Are you even taking into the consideration the battle of the Shire, or are you going to just glaze over the thing (Which you are allowed to do; creative licence and all that.)

I can't wait to see how you portray Grima. Hope the next chapter come out soon!
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like this a lot! You capture so much of Eowyn's personality, the way she's troubled in her mind and spirit even though she has everything most young women would envy . . . youth, beauty, health, wealth, a noble title, and a man who adores her. I'm really curious to see what evil still lurks in Middle Earth and how she will fight it, and also if she will learn to love Faramir or meet someone new!
calicogoat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is an excellent start!