Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Can't say..I really liked this one...I really felt for Violet here...yes fine emmet and Rosaile made it out in the end ok and all...but tht pure human girl had to die for tht... :/

And going through so much of pain knowing tht U've been physically used... Was just a bit too much for me to swallow... Sorry.
catjumped1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
It would have been nice to see the Cullen's reaction to all this.
Dantelover051386 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
no comment.
Becky L chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Wow, this was really good-I never really know what to say in reviews, but this was great.
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
*big smile* I liked this. Great job. To be honest, I would love to see a continuation. Like how the family reacts to them. I'm sure they have figured it out by now with Alice and all ;D

You know, I had been avoiding this story on your story list for a reason, the Rosalie Emmett coupling. I thought it might be dry and tasteless, but boy did you prove me wrong. I was genuinely curious to the very end. Which I feel it can have more than what you put here. Although, if you don't add more, this is still a good ending. It just has potential in my eyes. Hope you consider it )

Wonderful fic, hope to see more from you soon!

~Rae~
annaharding chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Wow! This was different. But so like the Rosalie we've all come to distruct and somewhat dislike. Poor Emmett - all he had to go through to please his wife. Honestly? I don't think she really deserves him, at least not this incarnation of her. Good writing, and thanx for the reading enjoyment!
dddawn chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I was just rereading again and wanted to be your 101st review. I love, love, love this story. I wish you'd add another chapter in the middle to play out the 4 times together, but that's just my perverted mind talking. :) Love it once more!
AnonymousM chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I could see Rosalie doing this. It was a little extreme, but it was the reality of what would have happened in this situation. It was very realistic.
CullenLovingMom chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I don't understand how Emmett thought it would work out with Violet alive. I get that, but I think that he forgave too easily. So did they go home or not? What happened there? I enjoyed the fic as disturbing and twisted as it was. I am not sure what that says about both of us. Lol
CullenLovingMom chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Wow, Rose is a bigger bitch than I thought. I can't see how Emmett reacts. A son, I wonder what they will name the venomous lil dude.
CullenLovingMom chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I think that Em should have let Rose's jealousy go on a little bit more. She is not appreciating all that he is going through. I don't think she will be quite so smug when Em falls in love with this girl. I can't wait to read more.
CullenLovingMom chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
That was sweet in a creepy way. Emmett is the only one who could have pulled that balance off. Well done.
CullenLovingMom chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Wow, didn't see that coming! Poor Emmett! Rosalie seems so cold and calculating. How many more must die? I still can't wait to read more!
V.A and Twilight girl for life chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
*wipes tear* Perfect way to end this story. I loved every bit of it
scg10489 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
This was good story and definitely interesting seeing into Rosalie and Emmett's point of view. I liked it. Can't wait for your next B/E story :)