Reviews for Water in Sunlight
Mrs. Alex Kurosaki chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This was a really good story! I really enjoyed it and loved how you characterized them within the context.
I also loved how you had James in this... poor James...
thank you for writing and sharing this with us! -
tannersnemo chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Personally I very much prefer Misty and Jesse, but this was still well written and a good read. CassidyxJesse is another pairing I like, so I enjoyed the ending where they walked off to finish their 'discussion.'

Nice job!
tsk chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
kinda disappointed...expected some more detail, more description. oh well, they can't all be gems i guess. i give it a C.
HeartAngel chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
The ending sectence was was a nice fanfic.I enjoyed it.
Someone chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
This was really great, I read this years ago when yuri wasn't my cup of tea but even then I thought it was good stuff. The writing was original, characters acted dead on, and it was just downright entertaining. I never thought the pokemon fandom of all things would have so many *good* yuri fics.
Sapphire Princess chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
You have a sick and perverted mind. But you are also an excellent writer, but why oh why did everyone have to be gay? Not that I'm homophobic, cause I'm not. Just maybe you can work on some heterosexual stories and work on you endings. You started off strong then pretty much fell off.
Just so you know, this is not a flame. Good job.
Dartxni chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
Oh my goodnes gracious. I havent laughed that long in ages.
evil-togepi1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Do you have any idea how talented you are? You must...
Anubis Fire chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oooh! A Jesse/Misty/Cassidy love triangle! Rooowl! ;)
Eevee chapter 2 . 2/19/2002
Hmm... I feel sort of sorry for Butch. Well well, he's one of those characters nobody but me likes anyway . You know, you should finish these series (well, if they're something to be finished at all). I want to know what happends in the end... They all rock, and this does too.
alnykleo chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
Whoo! I read this fic over at the Pokeslash playground ages ago... and I still like it. Misty/Cassidy is a cool pairing, I don't think I've seen it somewhere else. And the end is fabulous! :)