Reviews for Sweet & Sour
Fantastic story! :D Love it! :D They are just sooo perfect together! :D
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awesome one-shot
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Evan said, laughing nervously and waving his arms in the universal symbol for 'oh, HELL no.'

For whatever reason this line was of the greatest amusement to me. Fun fic I had much fun reading it.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awww, this is really lovely :) these two are so cute! great job.
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
And now I want cake...

LUCKILY I have a piece of marble cake with fudge filling and butter cream frosting in my fridge. :] Otherwise I'd be pissed at you :P

Anyway, this was adorable :]

I wish I could go cake tasting with Evan...

Or that this would actually happen on the show. I felt that this was pretty damn realistic for the show.

And I find it nice when one-shots turn out longer than intended. I felt that this was a good length. It's not so short that you feel there's not enough to it, and not so long that you'd rather shoot yourself in the face before reading any more. It was just the right length - the only reason you're left wanting more is because of it's quality, not because it's the length of a haiku :P
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
how about just more? not too long, not too short, but begging to be added to in some way, shape or form. *cough*sequel*cough*

~cd
ELnDK4EVER chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I think this is my most favorite story. Please write more on this if you can. I simply love the whole Evan and Divya hate/like relationship they have going on together, they just make such a great couple. I will be looking foreward to any continuations to this story. Again, such a great story you nailed there personalities perfectly.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
that was great! loved it sooo much :) they re adorable together awesome story
renisanz chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, I loved this. It was a fun read and really highlighting the playful banter and chemistry that goes on between Evan and Divya on the show. I can't wait to see them interacting again in future episodes.
churros-theultimatefandom chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was adorable. Fairly fluffy, but Divyan almost has to be fluffy. Yay!
Vernie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
BeyondAwesome!GreatJob.
Astellya chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was kinda sad... But in a good way. I could see this really happening. I really liked it, though. Great job.
angela1830 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I liked it :) I think you should continue. And it's funny I was talking with a friend at work about not liking the aftertaste of blueberries lol
super ario chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I thought it was perfect. I can totally imagine the whole cake taste testing thing, they should do that on the show! :D Great, great work. Very well written. I'm sad because it didn't end happy, though. xD Hopefully you write more stories in this fandom!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was sweet and cute, but angsty at the end! i really liked it!