Reviews for Snapshots
Lolololol.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Baseball otaku. Nice.
Risoellah chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Alright then, first I want to say that THIS FANFIC IS SO AWESOME! WONDERFUL!
This fanfic is sooo fluffy! And cute! And I lovee the Tajima here as well, he looked like an indirect/? matchmaker.
Btw, Abe looked very possesive in here OAO but I like it!

... Alright, I don't know what else should I say.
PLEASE WRITE MOARR ABEMIHA FANFICS CAUSE I LOVEE YOURSS

Alright, that's enough for now.
SitDog-Boy chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
It's almost... too fluffy... These two... are so "precious"... and by that I mostly mean dumb, but in a good way. Haha. Very cute, sweet, and all the other words that mean warm and fuzzy. These two little idiots make up my favorite pair, and I thank you for all the drabbles and thoughts for them. It was fun!
SitDog-Boy chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Oh, jeez, they cannot be turning this into a teacher (especially not in Japan, haha). They had to have left out certain lines in anything a teacher would see. While the thought of a teacher reading this is hilarious... just no. XD Damn, I love Abe's thoughts. Thanks again!
SitDog-Boy chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
... "and Ren squirmed on the outside", big laugh at that part! I just sort of pictured it being almost sarcastic and had to laugh. Very adorable. Also loved the laughing; I really love when these two get to laugh at something silly like that. It reminds us that they can be normal kids sometimes. XD
SitDog-Boy chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
... He's not turning this in, right? He's just supposed to keep some kind of journal type thing for class? Haha. Very cute. I had to read it, though, with Mihashi's frequent pauses and stuttering in my head. Love that little dummy. XD
SitDog-Boy chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
My stupid brain kept picturing parked cars on the street, haha. More obstacles. XD But, in all seriousness, I really liked this chapter too. I think Abe turned out really well in this. His exclamation definitely worked in this situation.
SitDog-Boy chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I about died. Gotta say. Tajima is so pushing it, haha. Poor Abe, brought out of sleep by a question like that. XD I love it. So silly. Thanks!
SitDog-Boy chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Don't spill the beans, Tajima! ... Even though he totally already did in another one-shot. XD Not that either of the two involved believed him. You are certainly correct in that Tajima is fun to write. XD Very entertaining.
SitDog-Boy chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Yep, I would also like to see Mihashi actually shake off a sign from Abe in a game setting. And this is a very believable first time. XD Nice. And Tajima and Hanai, hahaha.
SitDog-Boy chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I love Tajima. "We'd just think it's cool!" He's so beautifully tactless. And I'm now wishing that the show had a karaoke episode. XD Thanks for this chapter!
SitDog-Boy chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I always wanted to see/read something about them sleeping next to each other, haha. Very cute.
SitDog-Boy chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Okay, I know I didn't review to previous chapters, but at least with chapter two I have an excuse. It scarred me a little. XD But this one? I was literally hitting the table as I laughed. I laughed not for the words that could be misconstrued, but for the reactions of the team members. Just picturing all of them dying of laughter/embarrassment made me roar. Thanks for the laugh!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »