Reviews for Operation New Girl
Elvyra Kyousuke chapter 14 . 6/25
I really hate this minato character but kushina is funny
nicole chapter 14 . 6/6
Whoa nice story you made it really... its a humor/romance fanfic and you just made it a duo?! I cant imagine that its hard to focus on just a single love story but you've done it with two pairs?! Unbelievable its really is a cute story especially for yamanaka's part and when they got all together _
dude chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
Great story!
Way better than sasuke/Sakura stories.
S chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
WHERE IS KIZASHI AND MEBUKI HARUNO
mizz-sandra chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hello! I enjoyed reading your story so much i decided to browse your page and this caught my eye. I really like it! But as you could have guessed, or maybe not( i didnt say anything after all) im not that huge of a naruto fan and only have just re-started to read the manga again. Im like 200 chapters away from the current arc. So can you tell me whose parents are whose? For a fact i l know minato and kushina. Lol. As well as mikoto and the hyuuga's. The ino-shika-cho. And well i think thats it.

I will continue to read this as well but right now its exams week. Im not even allowed to hold my iphone right now. Lol.
Aimlessamo chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
This is my first time reading a Minato x Kushina highschool fanfic and I gotta say it's really good!
I hope you could make more, I would really appreciate it and I would love to read and review it.
Great fic, hope for more.
rxif chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Holyshettt can u please give me some of your writing skills I beg u please
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Yeah, true that, Miko-chan. I have a best guy friend that I grew up with, and all my friends and classmates think I have a crush on him. After seeing him poop on your mother's lap, pick his nose and parade in his underwear(sometimes without), it's really hard to be attracted to him.
good story chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
GREAT STORY FOR CHAPTER ONE TEACH MY SENPAI
This Username Is Classified chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Soooo cute!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Beautiful...just..beautiful ... Im honestly speechless... I was engrossed from the start. #sigh... Youre awesome this is awesome... Awesome..
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
LOL Korean drama!
SlippedLips chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
I love this story so much! It's so original, and you're such a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
This is so AMAZING, the story really suited their personalities, loving kushinaminato
IceCreamCookie chapter 14 . 6/2/2013