Reviews for Checking In
KoHime in the Kingdom of Light chapter 1 . 3/18
Beautiful- and hot :D
Seven of Clubs chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I can't breathe that was a really good lemon but the plot twist of him being on his porch with the neighbors about to call the cops has me laughing so hard. Oh my god.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sam-Chan: I've been looking for your story forever! The last time i read it was when i was ten.
Jason-Kun: You were one weird child, Sam-Chan
Sam-Chan: But now I'M ALL MESSED UP (I freaking love love SUM 41!)
Jason-Kun: Correction: you still act like the kid you were when you were 11
Sam-Chan: WHATEVER, I STILL FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Okay. So. Umm... *is at a loss for words because this was pretty fucking amazing* This was the first time I've read PruAme, and I don't know what I was meant to expect, but oh my god, that was better than anything I could have expected D: Mostly because, I absolutely despite submissive/uke America, so I didn't actually know if I would like this pairing, since I can't really picture Prussia being that uke either.

Please, just, yes, I love it, I have found the one America ship where I don't mind him bottoming, just ALL OF MY YES RIGHT NOW it was great, and amazing and goddammit I've found another ship that will ruin my life x.x It's sad because there also isn't enough of PruAme around the place... :(

Anyway! Good story is good! I will hop on over to it's sequel now then, shall I? X3
thezooqueen chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*nosebleed!*
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was fucking awesome. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm SOOO glad I'm finally came across a good PrussiaXAmerica! Thank you!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Lol...
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was sooooo HAWT! O/O
the gone and forgotten chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I wonder to what extent Francis was involved (onhonHON!)
Beelzenefthecursedoll chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow. Just wow. Actually, no, not wow. AWESOME! I love this pairing more than words can describe, and this story was HOTNESS!-wipes nosebleed off of keyboard-

"Take your hand off your cock,Jones"

XD Best thing I have heard Prussia say in the history of ever! You need to write about "round two!"
VivalaGloria101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Luv it cause PRUSSIA IS AWESOME!
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
"Take you hand of your cock, Jones." Pfft. That's gotta be THE Awsome-est thing Prussia's ever said. XDD

I loved this story so much. :3 It's so awesome!

K. I'm gonna go read the sequel now.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Yay the royal AWESOME strikes again! XD Amazing, I might have just been converted to a new fandom Thank you for osting dear! XD
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG, leHot! This fic is approved by Francis, I'm sure. ;DD Prussia gives such a thoughtful gift! Love the writing!