Reviews for The Untold Dangers Of Paperback Romances
Kellsabelle chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
This sounds interesting, please update!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
hilarious
callmedaynuhh chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
ahhh i like this!

i know the feeling of unplanned chapters taking over, but when it hits it hits.

hahaha.

anywayss, post again soon i'd like to seen katie make changes at work or oliver experience katie's life for her :D
RosieGurrl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT.
kickingtenshi chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow. Lol katie has the WORST luck with guys... Meh you have to kiss a couple (a lot) of frogs to find the prince.

Why does it sound like oliver doesnt love his fiancee all that much? All he mentions is marriage and he makes it sound like a neccessity.

The fic sounds great so far... Hope you continue! Love katie as a latina... Seems to fit with the movie version well.
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
WHAT? OLIVER IS bloody ENGAGED! that is SO not cool. but i want to read more so you better update. I cant beleive she walked in on them ewwww
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Such a cute story :) I love how Oliver and Katie pretty much clash in this story. I can see it progressing nicely, especially with the whole Oliver getting married in a month and all. That would be totally killer if Katie get invited to it and everything :/ That would completely suck.

But what's up with Oliver's leg anyways? Did it happen during a quittich game or something? Because at this point it just seems kind of gimpy. That woudld be kind of interesting to hear teh back story behind it... Especially if he did something to help a person out while doing it.

Still, this is going to be a great story (I'm sure of it :) and I cannot wait until you upload the next part :))

xx Lilly
whatidreamof chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i really like the beginning. I love this pairing i look forward for an update.
kaela chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
awesome, i believe the world needs more katie/oliver stories. but uh oh about oliver's impending nuptials. he wouldn't cheat, would he?