Reviews for What the Heck Do They DO All Day?
Roseheart4271 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
X'D Oh my stars mate, I reached the Perry and Doof part, this was my reaction:

Me: *reading* No, don't ruin it!

Story: ...Beep. The picture came through. Instantly, Doofenshmirtz and Perry's mouths dropped open in extreme shock.

Me: ... F-F-Fu-hu-huck! Th-That is so...! *inhale* So...! *inhale* Oh my stars...! *sees family staring at me strangely* I'm... I'm...! *inhale and more laughter* Going to hide in my room, on my bed, and under my blanket, now...! *leaves laptop, knowing husband will want to read* Oh my stars... *hides under blankets for a while.

Sammy: Holy SHIT! That's hilarious! *laughter*

Me: Of course...! *starts laughing again under blanket*

And I'm still laughing...! X'D
Klugscheierin chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hi! I already enjoyed your story the first time I read it and so did I the second time. Moreover I now discovered, what's "wrong" with it: It's partially very similar to an other story you wrote before: "Just do it", an one-shot about LeFou and Gaston (which I enjoyed aswell) but as I said: Only partially, if I hadn't read it a little time ago, I hadn't noticed.
Please excuse my (probably) bad English, I'm German (besides it's pretty nice that Doofenshmirtz is German aswell - this circumstance makes this fandom one of few "places" in internet where I may admit that I'm German without anyone calling me a nazi) and moreover I was never really good in foreign languages.
Having said this,
Mit freundlichsten Grüßen,
Crazy German Fangirl ;-)
Lindsey chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Why do you wright about gay people
Thomlina chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Gosh this actually makes sense! I laughed so hard when Doof and Perry were watching. That's going to be just a little bit awkward when they give him his mission tomorrow... Lol loved it!
RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Dont hold back with this writing!
pomtdwt chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! OMG MY EYES!
Never chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Just need to correct something in your disclaimer: Shotacon is pedophilia. I haven't heard the other terms before, but thought I should make the distinction.
klates chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I don't see anything grammatically wrong with it at all. Which is nice. I like people who actually use the English language properly.

I enjoyed this story immensely. I thought it was intelligent and witty, and the sex was hot and wonderfully appropriate.

I enjoy all of your fiction and look forward to reading more in the future C:
Girl U. Dontno chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA! That was gold! And I really suggest you change the thing to humor and romance. Seriously, awesome! And Oh Dr. D, you know you liked it. ;D
Comment person chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Heh, the ending was funny! I'm not really in favor of the content, but I love the ending.

From, Comment person
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love that you got the interaction between perry and doff right. A far as the sex, it was god. But it did seem like you spent more time leading up to it then the actual sex. In the end it was a very enjoyable read.
Maya Serena chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Totally in character and the start/end are funny as hell. I'm not a fan of sash but it's good enoiugh that I read the whole thing through.
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Well, what's wrong gramatically...You use the same sentence structure repeatedly. What's wrong otherwise...everything else. This was...disturbing...
The Awsomactical Gurl chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Lmao! That was funny. I liked it but the pairing was new to me. It was a little akward when you picture it, you with Carl's nasally voice and mm's mustache and monobrow. But my favorite part was the end. It was sooo in character.