Reviews for Destiny
flaming-amber chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
And here's where I feel forlorn. Because this authors note was like two years ago. I wanna cry now.

Still, I'm going to "follow" this story. Miracles can happen.
sangoino15 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
love this story! can u update?
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Duuuuuuuuuude updateeeeee! I'll die of complete and utter sadness if u don't. Pleaaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeee!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Loving it! Though you sort of had me leaning toward Damon for a bit :)
MaxiMillion77 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Love this story! Please Continue!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Leah almost wanted to smirk at the irony of it all – moments ago, they'd been demanding answers and now it was like they wished they'd never even asked.

*LOL! I know! Damn, that shit was deep. Great job on this. Just started reading this.
emoweirdnation chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
... and she never updated again
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Go Leah Go away Paul
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Yep I Agree With You about that Leah would be scared fantastic update
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
F you Sam anyway it's very awesome and cool and all those words poor Leah being all torn between feelings "-_-" happy face!
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Run Leah run haha ツ
Archeron28 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Keep writing this is great !
patsgig2114 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I just click on the story and I'm debating on whether or not to read it. Please message me and let me know if you plan on continuing this story, thank you..
LovingThisStory chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I don't normally write reviews for any story, but this story really caught my attention. I really hope that you haven't forgotten about it. It's a unique concept and being a lover of both Twilight and Vampire Diaries, it made me really giddy. Can't wait to see an update. I'll be waiting!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
This story is amazing! I also love the friendship Damon and Leah have! Please update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »