Reviews for Leather and Lace
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Just goes to show accidents can still happen, & no one is immune. - The twist that it's Esme is surprising, but effective. Her pain is felt. She's in agony. :(
Good one.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh no! Poor Esme! Totally distraught obviously! I do hope they will manage to calm her down and get over this little mistake.
DauntlessClove chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
:O ESME! I know this was published 3 years ago, but you must update. Pleases?
trstov chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I know it's been a while but please continue. This story is great as a one shot but I would love to read more
EdEmJazCar05 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
WHATTTTT? NOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO NO WHAT HAPPENS! KEEP WRITING! DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!
Dolly Renee chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Poor Esme! :'( Please update?
Newfi Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwww, no stopping! Pweety Pweeze continue ha ha! Seriously, this is such a unique twist! I've never seen this before, which I'm guessing was one of your goals. I can't wait to see what happens!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, fantastic story. I've decided to read through more of your stories since I am enjoying your "If I Believe" one so much.
kolbow chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMFG I just can't believe you stop here. Please, finish this!
Luna de Verano chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Please keep on writing! I loved the beginning of the story :)
ReneyC chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awww, dont leave this one like this! What caused Esmee to do this? Tell me they are not still in Forks, with the treaty and the wolf pack near by! What will Jacob do?

Pretty please... new chapter?
bkluvr94arf chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh please oh please start this up again! i already love it so much!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Whaaaaat? One chap? :( Oh, please continue this one too! I adore your Cullens, and this one should be interesting. I want to know what happened with Esme prior this event, and why she slipped now... and I wnat to know how this will affect her family (Jasper, Nessie... and Jacob?).

It's probably official, I'm addicted to your Twilight fics! :D
sereneuphoria chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I know it's been a while since you published this, but I came across it and loved it!

Please continue!
alexahallywell chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
omg! it was so good... i totally loved the start of this story... everything is so perfect in it! please please please just continue this so i can enjoy a really good one once in a while!

and again... i loved it! keep on girl!