Reviews for Fin Amour
brendafay chapter 6 . 2/13
love it
Ella chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Thank you, it is beautiful.
blue talith chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
And the gang is on their way!
blue talith chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
So, Buffy's gonna leave home to protect her mother?
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ooohh, this is a good start to this story!
quill.is.mightier chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
It was really good! I wish he hadn't died! :(
vampiressuck chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
... :)

Very, very sweet story! :D
LoVe BB 116 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
This was a beautiful story, very well written and I enjoyed it very much!
Rihannon chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Hey, Emmie…

You know I'm a big fan of yours, so the first thing I must do is to thank you for posting another amazing story.

Of course I cried, but I also laughed and enjoyed. Something I find in your stories that I don’t think I’ve found in any other fanfiction writer is how you make them completely authentic. They just… fit. I don’t know how else to describe it. I’ve read so many amazing stories from many great writers, but no stories can make me play them in my mind the way yours do. The characters behave like they would, not like we would like them to, and the things that happen to them are the kind of things that would… you know, happen.

And this is a story about love, I love stories about love. This one is about a love that needs to be believed… and learned. The kind of story that makes my heart warm. But this story is also about cruelty, and unfairness. Heartbreaking yet inspiring… so much like life itself.

Jeez. I had about a hundred things I wanted to tell you about this story, but now I don’t remember anything. I guess the most important of them will be said if I tell you how I just couldn’t stop reading, even if I thought my eyes would drop because of so much sleepiness.

So, big love to you (though, if feedback is love, you deserve much better), hope I read you soon.
Sheeshasan chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Incredible. Beautiful end in a trajic way. Like Braveheart kind of way. The best character personification in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction I've ever read. Flawless structure and grammar which is also incredibly rare! Spike's name suggestion was terribly William-y in a very good way. He always had a gift for random comments. Anya was so good I wanted to slap my forehead at her comments. Oh and you thought of the placenta! Everybody forgets about that part while it's so obvious and I've never even been pregnant! Loved Spike and Buffy's banter and the way Spike refrained from smoking around her because of her pregnancy. Also the description of the fight against the knights. The way it was so fast and sketchy and primal. No thinking, just reaction and instinct. The perfect compromise between a one shot (which are often to short and don't tell enough) and Epic long (which I often lose interest in before the end)

I love you! You quite made my day here so thanks a lot!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Loved this story but the ending was so sad.
Illusera chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Gah the ending made me sad! T_T It was a touching story though. : )