Reviews for Purple Summer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This was really amazing, I saw Spring Awakening only online but i could totaly picture it by reading this. I love how you turned some real live facts into your fanfic persons, i don't get it why a person said they repulsed you for making Jesse gay. It is a fanFIC, not reality and you handeld it with grace. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
KittyPryde93 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Hi I don't normally post reviews but I LOVED your story and Jesse/Rachel's friendship reminded me of Jonathan/Lea's friendship and I absolutely LOVED IT! xx
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Enjoyed
Ems-g chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Although I felt the story was well written, I feel that you disgraced the fan fiction community with this story. Jesse St James is not gay, Jon Groff is. They are both the same but yet both entirely different. Jesse is a character and when Jon plays Jesse, he doesn't remain himself but becomes the character. You writing Jesse as gay ruined this entire story for me. I cannot favorite it because of that horrid action you partook in. A person's private sexuality should have no bearing on people they play in films, television shows or plays. But you didn't follow that sense of decency. You repulse me.
findmywaybacktoyou chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The amount of times I have read this is ridiculous. I really hope you'll be continuing the sequel because it's fabulous.
Charley In Need of Attention chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It's official you are awesome. I loved this story, I love how you brought back Jesse and it wasn't weird at all because he was gay!

And of course Puckleberry!
croatoanwholock chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was amazing. No words.. :)
gleeme33 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved it! And I'm a HUGE Guilty One. Lea Michele Best Wendla EVER. Jonathan Groff Best Melchior EVER.
meglys chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Now I really want to see Spring Awakening! Great story!
Berlian chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Love it!
zzzooe chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was so long, and I loved it! I don't know a lot about Spring Awakening, but it still was an awesome story (: Props to you!
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This is seriously one of my favorite fics. I have yet to see Spring Awakening, but I'm even more excited to see it now after reading Purple Summer. Most of all, I'm glad Jesse isn't all bad, he makes the perfect GBFF!
Kalyxia chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow, this is absolutely amazing
andaboveall chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I suck, I totally just read this now, but bb why the hell didn't you kick my ass into reading this earlier, it was FABULOUS! Seriously legit am-az-ing!
Ella1210 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love this story so much! It's amazing! Obviously so much time and effort put into it. You're an amazing writer! And I can't believe this is only thw 18th review, this story and you derserve so many more! :) Well done x