Reviews for Heavy in Your Arms
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 1/20
Great first chapter :)
hikingurl48 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Nicely written lemon. Very nice! Haha. Needing a cold shower!
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
Sweet, I loved this one. Bella / Emmett pairings are always my faves! Thanks for sharing.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
This was such an amazing story. I absolutely loved every chapter!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Moo, I did the same thing with cake once too. My oven smelled like burnt food for weeks even after cleaning it twice. I'm loving this story so much!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I am loving this story so far. I love your Emmett!
edwards-sparrow chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
tried to read Fork my life it's no longer on the site
edwards-sparrow chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
he should have torn eddy a new one
tlyxor1 chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
Very nice. Enjoyed. -t
LizziePaige chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
I loved this story so much. Loved these couples and their children thanks so much for sharing with us :)
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Gah... I'm loving this story, and this Emmett. This is always how I imagined Emmett to be, not the idiot who continually has the back of his head slapped like the majority of fanfics we read.
Liz 1974 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Got to love phone sex LOL I really like this story I hope that when it is done u will make a sequel :)
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Hot dam I really got omg no word can explain. I just love this story. I'm only on one and dying to read more.
WannabeWolfe chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
;_; It's over? This was a wonderful journey and surprisingly emotional considering just how much sexy time was packed into these chapters. I adored every moment of it.
WannabeWolfe chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Bella and Emmett are quickly becoming my new favorite pairing. He's just the most down to earth, fun and loveable one out of the bunch and the Emmett in your story is divine. All women need a understanding, loving guy like him in their lives.
1,715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »