Reviews for Heavy in Your Arms
usherkate98331 chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh man, I really need to get some sleep but this first chapter has my attention! So hot!
JillMH chapter 24 . 4/4
This was, by far, one of my favorite stories I’ve ever read. I loved your character development. Emmett is so sweet with Bella. And the fact that there were very few spelling and grammatical errors was a big plus in my book. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
JillMH chapter 4 . 4/3
I loved this chapter. Emmett is so sweet! Definitely want to see more chapters from his POV. Great work!
catspats31 chapter 24 . 1/13
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as WattPad.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2018
love it!
Triggered chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Emmett/Bella always feels like really wrong incest
K hime chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Hot.
K hime chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This is good stuff. Im wondering how i missed this!
Themys chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Reading it again for the 4th or 5th time and it's still so much fun!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
loooooooooveeee this story
Ziegenherz chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
They are a cute couple. But please have her shower a)after having sex b)in the morning. Just too gross.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Nice sex scene
TinaF chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Wonderful story!
Mlle. Mystere chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
lol
prefered it to be vampire
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
You say you don't endorse unprotected sex but... this happened.. and it's doubtful that she won't eventually get pregnant.. i can already see it happening lol
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »