Reviews for Heavy in Your Arms
NAILED IT!
NellielBug chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
Edward's gay?
LeeLoViolet chapter 16 . 9/10/2020
I love Emmett, but can't stand this Bella. She's just too weak and needy. Grow some confidence girl...
Loneata chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
"Heavy In Your Arms" is my favorite out of that sound track. Reading the A/N and seeing that, the song began to play in my head.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
The visual of Edward in a pink D&G raincoat will live with me forever !
EccentricRage chapter 24 . 5/15/2020
Every now and then I get nostalgic to hop back into one of my first fandoms, and it makes me ecstatic that over a decade later I can still find hidden gems that I've not read yet; thanks for creating such a fun story that celebrated growing up in all ways. Great job!
usherkate98331 chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Oh man, I really need to get some sleep but this first chapter has my attention! So hot!
JillMH chapter 24 . 4/4/2019
This was, by far, one of my favorite stories I’ve ever read. I loved your character development. Emmett is so sweet with Bella. And the fact that there were very few spelling and grammatical errors was a big plus in my book. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
JillMH chapter 4 . 4/3/2019
I loved this chapter. Emmett is so sweet! Definitely want to see more chapters from his POV. Great work!
catspats31 chapter 24 . 1/13/2019
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as WattPad.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2018
love it!
Triggered chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Emmett/Bella always feels like really wrong incest
K hime chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
Hot.
K hime chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This is good stuff. Im wondering how i missed this!
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »